B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Then it had to be before I joined which was the beginning of February.  I'm surprised I never even heard of them though.  Usually you gents talk about recent past girls or couples but I don't think I've heard her name mentioned at all. 

Once past girls I like ended up in B3 with their bfs, I lost interest, I'm afraid...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Once past girls I like ended up in B3 with their bfs, I lost interest, I'm afraid...

So she was here in a GOV apartment, moved out, came back at some point with a gent as a couple in B3, moved out and is now back in a GOV apartment again?  I really don't know how to read this or what to expect in the next 30-60 days.  I really hope her bf isn't still in Barcelona or he will probably be in B2 a lot (which Sofie won't take well at all) or she will be gone off cam most of the time. 

46 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I heard Stella was in Barca.....Just thought she would be at the couple's apartment with her bf....I don't mind Stella but it's just too soon imo...At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Pam turns up today

same here I would prefer to see her in the couple apartment with belle/nate

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Then it had to be before I joined which was the beginning of February.  I'm surprised I never even heard of them though.  Usually you gents talk about recent past girls or couples but I don't think I've heard her name mentioned at all. 

they left b3 february 10th 😉 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So she was here in a GOV apartment, moved out, came back at some point with a gent as a couple in B3, moved out and is now back in a GOV apartment again?  I really don't know how to read this or what to expect in the next 30-60 days.  I really hope her bf isn't still in Barcelona or he will probably be in B2 a lot (which Sofie won't take well at all) or she will be gone off cam most of the time. 

She's also a good friend of Gina, who I believe is still there too...

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So what's the prediction for tonight?  Sofie, Naomi and Aurora show in Sofie's bed?😁

Some show with Sofie and Naomi

won't wonder if Stella is visiting Belle

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

0925   Amira and Karina left B2 with their suitcases after 55 days.
Without any goodbye to Sofie and Naomi

Safe trip home, take care and all the best.

it was an eternity 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

they left b3 february 10th 😉 

I think I joined on the 6th but I know I never saw them.  I must have been just concentrating on learning the GOV girls those first several days

Just now, Noldus said:

Some show with Sofie and Naomi

won't wonder if Stella is visiting Belle

So Stella knows Gina lives in Barcelona and they have had "relations" and she knows Belle is in Barcelona and I assume she knows her quite well..  Yup, I feel another girl who will be gone a lot.