B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks Sierra.  I just hope she isn't another piece of furniture like Karina and Amira and a couple of the ones we've had in B4. I hope she has some fire in her and mixes well with all the other GOV girls.  We could use some excitement like I had hoped we would see with Sara and Aurora but aren't getting.  Aurora is turning out to be nothing more than a name on a room.

Don't get me wrong. She's really attractive with a great body, and, certainly when drunk, has some fire in her. It's just that I've seen her enough now...She was in B3 with her bf not that long ago. I'm surprised you don't know her, but it might've been just before you joined. It's amazing how time flies...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't get me wrong. She's really attractive with a great body, and, certainly when drunk, has some fire in her. It's just that I've seen her enough now...She was in B3 with her bf not that long ago. I'm surprised you don't know her, but it might've been just before you joined. It's amazing how time flies...😏

If she visited B3 then chances are I would never have seen her and her bf because I very seldom looked into B3 unless they were having a party or something.  I don't remember even hearing about a black couple visiting B3 but I can't catch everything

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

If she visited B3 then chances are I would never have seen her and her bf because I very seldom looked into B3 unless they were having a party or something.  I don't remember even hearing about a black couple visiting B3 but I can't catch everything

Interracial couple

Edited by Sexytreach

Just now, dontgetnone said:

She didn't visit B3, they were tenants, and her bf wasn't black...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't visit B3, they were tenants, and her bf wasn't black...

Then it had to be before I joined which was the beginning of February.  I'm surprised I never even heard of them though.  Usually you gents talk about recent past girls or couples but I don't think I've heard her name mentioned at all.