Marilyn & Martin, Tory & Sam (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Tory & Sam were relatively boring on Spygasm. lets wait and see how they'll do here. 😎

Was there anybody interesting on Spygasm? All ex Spygasm people on VH so far were a complete snoozathon. 

• Like 1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was there anybody interesting on Spygasm? All ex Spygasm people on VH so far were a complete snoozathon. 

yeah, there were some interesting characters on Spygasm. I liked Emma at the beginning, then I thought Grace was interesting, Tanya & Olga were ok too, and from men I think Devilkos, John and Kevin did try their best to keep the viewers entertained. Sometimes they had good parties that was fun to watch. but Tory & Sam would stand alone in the corner and they would not participate much in group activities. As much as people liked to bitch about Spygasm, I did not think it was all that bad, It had its good moments and there were some very hot girls on that show. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, there were some interesting characters on Spygasm. I liked Emma at the beginning, then I thought Grace was interesting, Tanya & Olga were ok too, and from men I think Devilkos, John and Kevin did try their best to keep the viewers entertained. Sometimes they had good parties that was fun to watch. but Tory & Sam would stand alone in the corner and they would not participate much in group activities. As much as people liked to bitch about Spygasm, I did not think it was all that bad, It had its good moments and there were some very hot girls on that show. 

Thanks for the information. Quite interesting 👍

• Like 1