B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Well that wasn't as bad as it could have been.  I think I had a few more than the few more I had after the first few last night.  Great dinner, way too much to drink and never spent a penny. 😁 The gent I put up as my replacement as office manager knew Friday is my day off so I didn't have any curfew.  He took me out as a thank you.  I don't know what he was so grateful for, his pay going to go up from $0 same as mine all the way up to $0.  I think he's just into fancy titles.  He got as wasted as me and called in sick this morning.    

It sounds like a good night. It would probably been a wiser decision to just go to bed instead of coming on here ha! I've come on here after a heavy night before, and started talking shite...

Don't even think about it Harley...:dodgy:

I didn't know at the time that I came on here.  I've just had some weird thoughts today that I might have

I'm just glad it was last night and not tonight because I don't want to be badly hung over tomorrow.  Tomorrow evening is my night with Monica and for the 3rd time in 7 months she's inviting her gf to join us.😉

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I didn't know at the time that I came on here.  I've just had some weird thoughts today that I might have

I'm just glad it was last night and not tonight because I don't want to be badly hung over tomorrow.  Tomorrow evening is my night with Monica and for the 3rd time in 7 months she's inviting her gf to join us.😉

I can only dream of that...😉

Wow, a 3 some!! I hope you've got your feather duster all fluffed up 😁

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I can only dream of that...😉

Wow, a 3 some!! I hope you've got your feather duster all fluffed up 😁

LOL  sorry naga, my name isn't Sofie but I do think Monica has one of those or something similar. 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

LOL  sorry naga, my name isn't Sofie but I do think Monica has one of those or something similar. 

I hope you've learnt off Sofie how to use it properly to achieve an instant orgasm then...😁

I think something is about to happen in B4.  Anabella just showered and Debby dropped her tablet and phone on Anabella's bed and she's now in the shower.  Damira is asleep but Megan is alone in her bed.  I think Anabella is going to try a new main course tonight.😀  After that I have 36 hours worth of posts to read and hopefully something decent to watch on replay.  Do I?

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you've learnt off Sofie how to use it properly to achieve an instant orgasm then...😁

I only saw it once.  That isn't for us.  It's only for her and her gf

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey gents,  I got one question for you.  Did I get on here some time during late last night or early this morning and make a fool of myself?  Oh this question is for anyone except Harley.

What.....i at least got a chuckle out of it!

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

But that is not supposed to happen in real life--according to some 😏

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It sounds like a good night. It would probably been a wiser decision to just go to bed instead of coming on here ha! I've come on here after a heavy night before, and started talking shite...

Don't even think about it Harley...:dodgy:

guilty as charged

• Like 1