B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just took a quick look in and see Anabella on her bed, Megan maybe sleeping in her bed, Debby sleeping in her bed and Damira almost asleep in her bed.  Unless they had their fun earlier it looks like they are all taking the night off.

The day after the night before...

5 hours ago, happyone said:

No, now you need to contact Segpay and request a full refund--you will get a refund and will be cancelled--then you resub using the new pricing.

Contacting RLC support will get you no where.  

RLC's Support Department is as Useless as Teats on a Boar Hog.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's Support Department is as Useless as Teats on a Boar Hog.   :biggrin:

The main reason I contact RLC support is to alert them of a situation they should know about, but probably don't--and won't take care of it

very fast anyway. 😏

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

No, now you need to contact Segpay and request a full refund--you will get a refund and will be cancelled--then you resub using the new pricing.

Contacting RLC support will get you no where.  

I did call Segpay and they will not give me a refund.  My sub is paid until Aug 11 and I will not be billed again but I can't resubscribe with RLC until that date.  All it's really costing me is $10 but it's the principle of it and the fact that I may have a day or 2 with no RLC at all.  I just have to wait and see and stay on top of it.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The main reason I contact RLC support is to alert them of a situation they should know about, but probably don't--and won't take care of it

very fast anyway. 😏

The only time I have ever seen them act fast was when I contacted them when Thomas started a Fire in the Apartment.  Within a Minute the Apartment got pulled offline.  Any other time they were mute and never responded to anything I have ever sent.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I did call Segpay and they will not give me a refund.  My sub is paid until Aug 11 and I will not be billed again but I can't resubscribe with RLC until that date.  All it's really costing me is $10 but it's the principle of it and the fact that I may have a day or 2 with no RLC at all.  I just have to wait and see and stay on top of it.

They likely run out of Funds in the Holdback Fee's they Collect from RLC to Cover Refunds.  :biggrin:

I guess if nothing happened anywhere earlier tonight (besides Belle and Sofie) then nothing is going to happen.  Everyone in all the apartments are either asleep or going to sleep.  I'll have to hope there are some decent replays.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I guess if nothing happened anywhere earlier tonight (besides Belle and Sofie) then nothing is going to happen.  Everyone in all the apartments are either asleep or going to sleep.  I'll have to hope there are some decent replays.

I wouldn't waste your time, it has been a real waste of time tonight.

This says it all

dumb and dumber GIF

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

You got charged $44.95 because you did not Cancel your Subscription and then Renew at the New Price.   That's another Bungle RLC never informed their Subscribers to do.  They just want to Milk everyone's Dollars as much as they can.

Yep which was what exactly happened to me and of course, for the rest of us who assumed RLC will amend their price with SegPay.