B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

Il y a 2 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I did call Segpay and they will not give me a refund.  My sub is paid until Aug 11 and I will not be billed again but I can't resubscribe with RLC until that date.  All it's really costing me is $10 but it's the principle of it and the fact that I may have a day or 2 with no RLC at all.  I just have to wait and see and stay on top of it.

They won't give you a partial refund of $10 or full refund of $44.95? If it is the former, I understand cos it might be due to technicality but if they can't give u a full refund then that is plain wrong!

They gave me a full refund after I explained to them the situation, which is clear as fxxk.

1. RLC reduced their price but did not update the new price for all current subscribers.
  2. So the current subs who did not realise they r still paying the old rate, this will recur for as long as God knows when which is plain wrong (I call that cheating, u can call that whatever u want)
  3. And lastly, if this is how RLC is going to treat their current members by showing them the finger for loyalty, then why fxxking bother re-subbing?

DGN, send SegPay another email. If they still refuse to refund you, contact your bank and report this transaction as fraudulent which it is. Demand a refund from your bank and your bank will demand it from SegPay. This is how money goes around in the real world. I believe you will understand this better than me.

If I am correct, Salma just left the house from between 04:45 to 04:50am.

RLC did make the right decision to move her from her previous room to the big room.

IMO, it did had its impact and Salma was livelier. 

Goodbye Salma & all the best for your future!

good bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals  happy GIF by Chippy the dog

Goodbye Salma,  I hope good things come your way now.   You've been a very lively addition to this house and we've enjoyed having you here. Thank you for taking Anabella under your wing and awakening a side of her that I'm sure she never even realized she had. 

Be safe, be happy and come back and see us again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

They won't give you a partial refund of $10 or full refund of $44.95? If it is the former, I understand cos it might be due to technicality but if they can't give u a full refund then that is plain wrong!

They gave me a full refund after I explained to them the situation, which is clear as fxxk.

1. RLC reduced their price but did not update the new price for all current subscribers.
  2. So the current subs who did not realise they r still paying the old rate, this will recur for as long as God knows when which is plain wrong (I call that cheating, u can call that whatever u want)
  3. And lastly, if this is how RLC is going to treat their current members by showing them the finger for loyalty, then why fxxking bother re-subbing?

DGN, send SegPay another email. If they still refuse to refund you, contact your bank and report this transaction as fraudulent which it is. Demand a refund from your bank and your bank will demand it from SegPay. This is how money goes around in the real world. I believe you will understand this better than me.

All the Ones that are still paying the $44.95 Price should get a Group together and Plan a Class Action Lawsuit against RLC.  Your $44.95 may be worth a lot more than you think.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I imagine that Megan's boyfriend will come this weekend

When you see Megan moving up to the master bedroom, you know you imagine right ,,,,, 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

When you see Megan moving up to the master bedroom, you know you imagine right ,,,,, 🙂 

Megan assigned to the master bed room, her old room is guestroom now