B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK, thanks.  I hope if they are going to have stupid shows together that they do it at Gina's place and not in B2.

the only thing they will do at Gina's place is the real stuff, the shows will continue with Stella and Gina in this apartment and you can count on that!

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god,Gina again!?She barely left after months in b2,Stella was also many times already,to much recycling with the same girls again and again.

but it's for the new subscribers Ze, who cares about those of you that are long time and loyal to RLC!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

but it's for the new subscribers Ze, who cares about those of you that are long time and loyal to RLC!!

Well I happen to be a relatively new subscriber and it's sure not for me.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god,Gina again!?She barely left after months in b2,Stella was also many times already,to much recycling with the same girls again and again.

I don't think it's a problem if someone is in the project more than once. It's just a pity that RLC no longer seems to invite the BF's any more. First with Megan, now with Stella. What a pity.

What I find even more sad is that Gina, if she really lives in Barcelona, is not also in the project. That would be a Chance for an additional real Apartment, without all this teasing show bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I left about ten days and back and it seems to me to be a year ago, I see that in addition to the queen of the false Sofie, Naomi has reappeared, who knows if there will still be the great evenings of false moans with Sofie, for now it seems to me that it is not almost nothing happened, but the big surprise is Stella, now the next time to clean the apartments is missing and she has covered all the roles, beautiful girl but I'm not passionate about it, today Gina has arrived too, the twins are missing then we are all happy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think it's a problem if someone is in the project more than once. It's just a pity that RLC no longer seems to invite the BF's any more. First with Megan, now with Stella. What a pity.

What I find even more sad is that Gina, if she really lives in Barcelona, is not also in the project. That would be a Chance for an additional real Apartment, without all this teasing show bullshit.

The problem is after they stayed after three,four times amd instead of them(the repeated ones)stay just for one month or something they do th opposite..two,three,four months with the same girls we already seen them again and again in all situations,and like you sad,we seen some of them even with boyfriends,so what's the point of having them again after just by themselfs,Probrably putting fake lesbian shows,when we know they have their boyfriends,sadly think soon Gina will return again..and i bet Stella will stay two,three months.Regard Gina not sure if she would manage to have a "normal house" in rlc,she just got very usted to the shows and making nude poses,Kinda like Belle.Hope when rlc opens more houses is with regular girls that aren't usted to put this shows and "work" so much for the cams.i mean i like Stella but what is the point to have her alone again..without her partner.