B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looks like BateBelle to me 😏

Remains to be seen but I'll give you RubaBelle💝 

Ah now BateaBelle💝 with her pink friend ☺️☺️☺️ 

I wish she would put her phone down so we could see her pretty face☺️ 

Oh she has finished.

I see Belle💗 has returned. She's been out quite a lot since the 4some but not any of the other apartments and only Fiby has visited her. In fact for those who want Belle💗and Nate😀 to be just a couple without shows then they must have been enjoying the last few days. And now Rocco has gone I cannot hope for a repeat but if he comes back before Belle💗 and Nate leave then I hope the couples visit each other and give us another spectacle. Seeing Belle💗 and Megan together was awesome. 
I hope Nate has been to see a doctor because that cough needs sorting.

39 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Vedo Belle 💗  è tornato. E 'stata fuori un bel po' dal momento che il 4some ma non uno qualsiasi degli altri appartamenti e solo Fiby l'ha visitato. Infatti per chi vuole Belle 💗 e Nate 😀 di essere solo una coppia senza spettacoli allora devono stanno godendo gli ultimi giorni. E ora Rocco è andata non posso sperare di ripetere, ma se torna prima di Belle 💗  e Nate lasciano quindi spero che le coppie visitano a vicenda e ci danno un altro spettacolo. Vedendo Belle 💗  e Megan insieme è stato fantastico. 
Spero che Nate è stato quello di vedere un medico, perché quella tosse ha bisogno di smistamento.

It really was a fantastic night, I hope it can happen again, even if I would have liked to see Rocco the stallon fucking Belle, there was chemistry between the two

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

It really was a fantastic night, I hope it can happen again, even if I would have liked to see Rocco the stallon fucking Belle, there was chemistry between the two

There was chemistry between all 4. I enjoyed the conversation by the pool. Megan also seemed to care about Nate who was having a tough time with his health and that was good too. I shall remember it for a very long time because it was really hot.