B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

The last bate she had she was bursting. It was very wild and fantastic. I would say without doubt her best ever. 

I'll take your word for it as I don't watch solo bates.  I still think she needs to visit B4 for some much needed exercise. 😉

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll take your word for it as I don't watch solo bates.  I still think she needs to visit B4 for some much needed exercise. 😉

You won't getting argument from me. I can't wait to have some more fun with Megan, preferably just the 2 of them, in glorious light - for the 4some night of fun the light was turned down a bit compared with other times Megan has been on the bed with other girls.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You won't getting argument from me. I can't wait to have some more fun with Megan, preferably just the 2 of them, in glorious light - for the 4some night of fun the light was turned down a bit compared with other times Megan has been on the bed with other girls.

I agree but I'd also like to see her with Anabella or Debby or Damira.  I'm not fussy. LOL

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sono d'accordo, ma mi piacerebbe anche vederla con Anabella o Debby o Damira. Io non sono molto esigente. LOL

I prefer see her with Megan, Damira for me it s a girl for what it s possible make all for sure don t will have a surprise about this 

i just want a new couple to join in,what the hell is rlc waiting!?This weekend would be a good time to bring them but nothing,Gess with so much houses online,almost a dozen ones!😱No need to bring more.Hopefuly We gona see another show girls night event in most of houses like we seen westerday 🤢.

Just now, ze81 said:

Voglio solo una nuova coppia a partecipare, che diavolo è RLC attesa!? Questo fine settimana sarebbe un buon momento per portare loro, ma niente, Gess con tanto case in linea, quasi una dozzina di quelli! 😱 Non c'è bisogno di portare more.Hopefuly Abbiamo gona vedere un altro show girls evento notte nella maggior parte delle case, come abbiamo visto westerday  🤢 .

Wich Show?

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Wich Show?

All the "love making",petting,massages we seen westerday night in several rlc houses,basicaly the usual stuff they do for years by now😅.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

All the "love making",petting,massages we seen westerday night in several rlc houses,basicaly the usual stuff they do for years by now😅.

Try VHTV--you might like it better 😏