B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Couldn't agree more!

But both looking at the top thumbnails, and reading this forum, I unfortunatelt think we're the minority. The average RLC viewer seem to very much prefer B2 shows like that over boyfriend visits.

I guess I'm not "the average RLC viewer" because I'm not a big fan of either one.  I didn't watch B2 last night because I hate those stupid shows and the pretend sex that goes along with them.  It's as exciting as watching them clip their toenails.  On the other hand I'm not a big fan of boyfriends in the GOV apartments either.  Last night nothing bad happened.  No party with the bf's and booze and drugs.  Anabella and Debby were smart enough not to get sucked into Damira's game to win B5.  Both couples kept to themselves and there is nothing wrong with nights like that.  But we know, you old timers more than me, that this is not the way it always goes.  Look at the disasters of the past.  You all know what has happened many times and could happen again any time.  Girls get hurt.  That's not my opinion, IT'S FACT. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I guess I'm not "the average RLC viewer" because I'm not a big fan of either one.  I didn't watch B2 last night because I hate those stupid shows and the pretend sex that goes along with them.  It's as exciting as watching them clip their toenails.  On the other hand I'm not a big fan of boyfriends in the GOV apartments either.  Last night nothing bad happened.  No party with the bf's and booze and drugs.  Anabella and Debby were smart enough not to get sucked into Damira's game to win B5.  Both couples kept to themselves and there is nothing wrong with nights like that.  But we know, you old timers more than me, that this is not the way it always goes.  Look at the disasters of the past.  You all know what has happened many times and could happen again any time.  Girls get hurt.  That's not my opinion, IT'S FACT. 

That's a point I've heard before, both here and RLCF, but wich I've never understood. If being in the same room as a boy impose a danger on them, how dangerous isn't it every time they leave the house then? What do you think they do when they go out?

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

That's a point I've heard before, both here and RLCF, but wich I've never understood. If being in the same room as a boy impose a danger on them, how dangerous isn't it every time they leave the house then? What do you think they do when they go out?

Just being in the same room as a boy doesn't impose danger.  It's when the motive for having him there is not just bf/gf sex.  Bringing gents in to show off their cocks, entice other girls to play with them, 3somes, orgies, heavy drinking, drugs.  I'm not going to get in a pissing contest over this, you know what I'm talking about.  You've seen it yourself.  Look at Chris and Damon and the end of B3.  Look at Chris and Amalia in B1.  There are lots of examples that were before my time but I read all about.  2 girls in Megans big room bringing in drunk gents off the street and causing trouble.  They were wandering all over B4 by themselves and had the other girls hiding in their rooms.  Just a few of the examples.  Sure it doesn't happen all the time but ONCE is too many times and if it's happened before it's going to happen again. That's all I'm saying.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just being in the same room as a boy doesn't impose danger.  It's when the motive for having him there is not just bf/gf sex.  Bringing gents in to show off their cocks, entice other girls to play with them, 3somes, orgies, heavy drinking, drugs.  I'm not going to get in a pissing contest over this, you know what I'm talking about.  You've seen it yourself.  Look at Chris and Damon and the end of B3.  Look at Chris and Amalia in B1.  There are lots of examples that were before my time but I read all about.  2 girls in Megans big room bringing in drunk gents off the street and causing trouble.  They were wandering all over B4 by themselves and had the other girls hiding in their rooms.  Just a few of the examples.  Sure it doesn't happen all the time but ONCE is too many times and if it's happened before it's going to happen again. That's all I'm saying.  

We might agree to disagree. I've watched all those happenings you mention. It wasn't at all as dramatic as some guys made it sound. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Potremmo accettare di non essere d'accordo. Ho visto tutti quegli eventi che hai menzionato. Non è stato affatto drammatico come alcuni ragazzi hanno fatto sembrare. 

so why did they close the apartment and send the boys away? they could move all four of them to the new B3

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We might agree to disagree. I've watched all those happenings you mention. It wasn't at all as dramatic as some guys made it sound. 

We'll have to and there's nothing wrong with that.