B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Why are you proud of Debby & Anabella turning down Damira's offer (if there was one in the first place) when this guy is likely not her bf but a guy allocated to her by RLC? I mean, this is an adult entertainment site and if I am a paying subscriber, I am here to see adult only content and be entertained. I'll love to see Anabella with a guy, I think she is a great giver and so her sex scenes should be a treat to watch. And to watch how her tits sway while riding a guy should be so hot to watch too. 

Because it's disgusting whether it's an adult site or not.  if a girl brings a guy back to an apt or the house, she should keep their sex life to her and her guy.  i do agree with you that the guy that is with Damira is not her boyfriend and is being payed by RLC to be with Damira and that is who he should be with.  if Anabella wants to be with a guy on camera, then she can bring her own guy back to the house and you could watch her tits sway then.  personally, i never did watch the  couples having sex when i was a member of RLC because i find it boring as hell and i don't like to see a pair of nuts flopping around in the camera.  i hope this explains how i feel about it and if not then i'm sorry.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes

so Damira has another girl to work on to get her to join in her little game...........SierraTM, you should be happy with this development!!  what ever you do, don't get down about it because i can promise you that you will see a repeat from the last time Rocco was here, so you should get your wish!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

quindi Damira ha un'altra ragazza su cui lavorare per farla partecipare al suo piccolo gioco ........... SierraTM, dovresti essere felice di questo sviluppo !! che cosa fai mai, non ti abbattere perché posso prometterti che vedrai una ripetizione dall'ultima volta che Rocco è stato qui, quindi dovresti ottenere il tuo desiderio!

how disgusting

I just woke up from a short nap.  I read that Damira and her stud (not bf) left and Fiby left with them.  Did Damira and the stud put on another performance this morning before they left?  I could be wrong but I don't think he'll be back for a while.  I think Damira is trying to get RLC to give her and some stud the spare room in B5 and this gent from last night is Damira's choice.  Or maybe the only one she was able to talk into it. 😁

I think Fiby was with them because she and Damira are going shopping or something after they dump him off wherever he came from. 

If Damira is successful in her attempt to impress RLC into giving her B5 then it will probably be a good thing for this forum.  Belle and Damira are both very sexually open and Nate is certainly willing to get it on with another woman as long as Belle says "go for it".  Damira's stud is an unknown quantity but I think Damira can handle him.  At least they wouldn't be a cave couple, that's for sure.

If it does happen it will be one apartment I won't watch because that's not my cup of Corona (I hate tea) but most of you will get your rocks off on it I'm sure

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I just woke up from a short nap.  I read that Damira and her stud (not bf) left and Fiby left with them.  Did Damira and the stud put on another performance this morning before they left?  I could be wrong but I don't think he'll be back for a while.  I think Damira is trying to get RLC to give her and some stud the spare room in B5 and this gent from last night is Damira's choice.  Or maybe the only one she was able to talk into it. 😁

I think Fiby was with them because she and Damira are going shopping or something after they dump him off wherever he came from. 

If Damira is successful in her attempt to impress RLC into giving her B5 then it will probably be a good thing for this forum.  Belle and Damira are both very sexually open and Nate is certainly willing to get it on with another woman as long as Belle says "go for it".  Damira's stud is an unknown quantity but I think Damira can handle him.  At least they wouldn't be a cave couple, that's for sure.

If it does happen it will be one apartment I won't watch because that's not my cup of Corona (I hate tea) but most of you will get your rocks off on it I'm sure

you subscribe so check replay and see if he left with his things.  i don't think he did because Noldus didn't say anything about it, plus the show hasn't even started for the reason he's really here.

He had a paper bag when he came as he sat at the side of the bedside table.
Damira moved this in the corner behind the curtain when she clarified the room this morning, and he did not take it when they left B4 today

B4 jumped the shark last night, there's nowhere to go from here. How do you attempt to sell 'laying naked on the bed eating fruit' when two of the tenants dragged in their rent-a-dicks and paraded them around like show ponies?

Time for fresh faces, this lot have played all their cards.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, timber said:

Every time she goes to the store in the evening? Which is what she and Debby look like they're getting ready to do...

The freakout in this thread whenever a guy shows up in B4 is kind of hilarious. Some guys make the apartments worse. Just like some girls make the apartments worse. Some make them better. Feel free to watch the B2 party if you're so allergic to guys in the apartments. Looks pretty dumb to me, but hey, it's all girls.

Couldn't agree more!

But both looking at the top thumbnails, and reading this forum, I unfortunatelt think we're the minority. The average RLC viewer seem to very much prefer B2 shows like that over boyfriend visits.