B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

To much lag and freezing.But for some reason only in some houses,Italy one is working ok,Martina house in spain is working ok,So i Gess is because a lot of people watching the same couple houses so it gets laggy.

This brunet girl(think is Damina)know how to pic guys,the dude was with two others girls in kitchen and when they leaved he make sure to check very well one of the girls bump😂.But no horries..she probably will change dude again in a couple months lol.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Upon my return from a day out I see that B4 has taken a further turn for the worse.  Nice to see three girls hiding in their rooms away from dolf and rocco...:dodgy:

I know Damira tried to talk Debby into joining them but she refused.  She may have tried Anabella as well and got a NO.  I doubt she tried with Fiby.  I'm glad they all turned her down.   Now she's stuck with him, her dildo and a butt plug

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know Damira tried to talk Debby into joining them but she refused.  She may have tried Anabella as well and got a NO.  I doubt she tried with Fiby.  I'm glad they all turned her down.   Now she's stuck with him, her dildo and a butt plug

Always the same when they guys show up :dodgy: