B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Damra and bf in to the lr with their own whiskey bottle

Damira is going to try again tonight.  Hold on Anabella and Debby.  You will end up regretting participating with what Damira has planned.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Damira is going to try again tonight.  Hold on Anabella and Debby.  You will end up regretting participating with what Damira has planned.

Do you have regrets about yours ? Maybe they will …. Maybe they won't as only time will tell, and same goes for Megan and the Human Jackhammer with Belle and Nate

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Do you have regrets about yours ? Maybe they will …. Maybe they won't as only time will tell, and same goes for Megan and the Human Jackhammer with Belle and Nate

No I have absolutely no regrets so good point Thes.  I guess they have to do what they want and I have to shut up about it.  I can't change it anyhow.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

No I have absolutely no regrets so good point Thes.  I guess they have to do what they want and I have to shut up about it.  I can't change it anyhow.

No that is correct, nothing said in this forum will change anything. So we watch, and we comment, and we speculate, and we post pics and vids of what we think is good for the forum. As the world turns so goes the days of the RLC lives.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No that is correct, nothing said in this forum will change anything. So we watch, and we comment, and we speculate, and we post pics and vids of what we think is good for the forum. As the world turns so goes the days of the RLC lives.

Hey that might be a good idea for a soap opera. 😉

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

That's what I'm hoping for.  Maybe even Fiby if/when she gets home.  She's starting to intrigue me.  First the tub party with Megan and Debby and then the visit to Belle earlier today. 

Fiby knew Belle before the project...