B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

while I admire her effort and her tenacity Demaria needs to understand that she should keep her cyborg RLC rental to herself and leave the other girls alone.

I personally think he is her 'new' bf, although it might be short stayed, but I liked your take on him Max...🤣

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am waiting for the member of this forum who is obsessed with "real life" to throw up another comment. :dodgy:

Well, the situation is quite clear. 

Here just two show groups meet each other who have completely different ideas. On the one hand we find the teasing show girls, who don't really want to participate, but can't stay away (the Show must go on). So they stay in the LR, but ignore everything else but there Smartphones.  On the other hand, we have a VHTV like Show couple. They are fine with actually have some sex in the Apartment (and doesn't stop with teasing only). 

Then there are the two couples above, who don't really know how to suddenly become szwingers (just because RLC planned it that way).

I think the whole thing is a big disaster. Couples are a very good idea, but the Group sex Events would Need People actually like this kind of event (real swingers) or RLC should let them go.

• Like 1