Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

Another point I wonder... most tenants love to play with the cameras (Melissa for example loves to show her ass, her pussy and even cumshots in Sergio's mouth) all for us viewers and besides on some occasions it has ended up happening things that many of we wanted and only because they read to us, they read the forums. My question is that if they love to play with the cameras and with the viewers... what's wrong with wishing that something happen? I think we can dream of something happening, otherwise it would be even more boring than it is today.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Just In said:

Quite simply they are here to entertain not do as directed by us and it should never be at the expense of their relationships. We only pay to see them but they are the ones that are living it. Money ain't everything and when they leave the project they have to live with the decisions made here.

To turn this back to you I will ask the question that do you believe anyone in this project should jeopardise their relationship just so that a minority of people can get their jollies?

After all they are people with real emotions.

Here's the thing we are never going to agree on what I think or you think you are paying for, me I think we are paying to look through a camera and see what is waiting for us whilst I believe you think you are paying to look through a camera and for them to be doing what you expect them to do.

You always forget that they have freely chosen to do this job (yes, it's a real job) and they know what the subscribers expect from them.
Maybe VHTV was different in the beginning but now the Tenants know very well that if they want to do more wiews they have to try a little.