Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

It seems something more interesting... fight between Sergio and Melissa. Sergio stays in Krista's apartment and Andrew seems to try to fuck Brenda (I don't think he'll make it...) and Melissa goes to his apartment alone with Condor (who seems to have also disliked the situation with Brenda and Andrew). I hope Sergio ends up fucking Brenda and Melissa with Condor, it would finally see the light at the end of his tunnel... But from what I see, absolutely nothing is going to happen! Failure!

Unless I'm seeing things, Andrew already fucked Brenda back on page
47 in the bedroom. One time, she was also giving Condor a blowjob.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

It seems something more interesting... fight between Sergio and Melissa. Sergio stays in Krista's apartment and Andrew seems to try to fuck Brenda (I don't think he'll make it...) and Melissa goes to his apartment alone with Condor (who seems to have also disliked the situation with Brenda and Andrew). I hope Sergio ends up fucking Brenda and Melissa with Condor, it would finally see the light at the end of his tunnel... But from what I see, absolutely nothing is going to happen! Failure!

And obviously they should listen to you and do what you request just for your entertainment and fuck their respective relationships.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

And obviously they should listen to you and do what you request just for your entertainment and fuck their respective relationships.

Hi Just in, when I saw Melissa arrive in the apt. of K&A I thought that - maybe - she would again take part in an orgy or something similar.
Then I saw that when the environment warms up and Sergio gets the girls touched the cock, she doesn't participate and focuses on the phone .
Later, in bed, when the other 2 couples begin to interact with each other, Melissa decides to leave.
Discuss animatedly with Sergio (who certainly wanted to stay) and decide to go home with Condor.
Even if they are alone and Condor is naked, nothing happens.
Damn !! Many of us were disappointed once again.

Responding to Gudari, you say that "they should not do what we request just for our entertainment". But they are in this program just to entertain us and we pay them for it!
Where am I wrong?

50 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Just in, when I saw Melissa arrive in the apt. of K&A I thought that - maybe - she would again take part in an orgy or something similar.
Then I saw that when the environment warms up and Sergio gets the girls touched the cock, she doesn't participate and focuses on the phone .
Later, in bed, when the other 2 couples begin to interact with each other, Melissa decides to leave.
Discuss animatedly with Sergio (who certainly wanted to stay) and decide to go home with Condor.
Even if they are alone and Condor is naked, nothing happens.
Damn !! Many of us were disappointed once again.

Responding to Gudari, you say that "they should not do what we request just for our entertainment". But they are in this program just to entertain us and we pay them for it!
Where am I wrong?

Quite simply they are here to entertain not do as directed by us and it should never be at the expense of their relationships. We only pay to see them but they are the ones that are living it. Money ain't everything and when they leave the project they have to live with the decisions made here.

To turn this back to you I will ask the question that do you believe anyone in this project should jeopardise their relationship just so that a minority of people can get their jollies?

After all they are people with real emotions.

Here's the thing we are never going to agree on what I think or you think you are paying for, me I think we are paying to look through a camera and see what is waiting for us whilst I believe you think you are paying to look through a camera and for them to be doing what you expect them to do.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, budda said:

But they are in this program just to entertain us and we pay them for it!
Where am I wrong?

No, actually you don't pay them for it. It's been said several times by the
FA, I think, or maybe it was VH, but it's been said multiple times that the
only thing you pay for, the only thing your subscription buys you is a view
through the camera lens. What happens on the other side of that lens is
up to the tenants and only the tenants, not the subscribers. We are not
the directors. They don't have to do what you think they should do or what 
you want them to do or even what you wish they would do.

But the good thing in all this is, if we don't want to watch what's happening
in one apt, there are a few others where something to our liking is more
than likely going on. Hell, Ruta even set a girl on fire, literally!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Just In said:

Y, obviamente, deben escuchar y hacer lo que se solicita sólo para su entretenimiento y follar sus respectivas relaciones.

I have never said what they have to do or require them to do so in my comment. I only say what I would like you to do, but with your complete freedom. I think that to accuse first you have to know how to listen and that is why I tell you that if you do not understand or share my comments, you better not go to me and you will also do me a favor. Always from the respect, of course!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, letsdothis said:

A menos que estoy viendo cosas, Andrew ya jodido Brenda traseros en la página
47 en el dormitorio. Una vez, ella también estaba dando una mamada Cóndor.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well anyway, I meant Sergio and Brenda. If not... why did he stay in the apartment instead of leaving with his girlfriend Melissa?

• Like 1