Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am so happy to see Juliet. I wish she could stay for good. 😍

spacer.png

Poor girl hurt her hand. She was great when she did wild parties. But when the do-nothing-crew started visiting her place kind of went down the drain.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

After the visit of her do-nothing-crew and the visit of one of her friends to Nadia not a surprise to see Juliet herself now

Always loved Juliet and she was great when she first arrived on the scene especially with Ruby & Calvin then with Lisa & Grant but later she just seemed to lose it really which was a shame.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Always loved Juliet and she was great when she first arrived on the scene especially with Ruby & Calvin then with Lisa & Grant but later she just seemed to lose it really which was a shame.

The threesome together with Grant & Lisa is still one of the hottest things ever happened on VH

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Poor girl hurt her hand. She was great when she did wild parties. But when the do-nothing-crew started visiting her place kind of went down the drain.

how about replacing her with Zahia 🤔 

Zahia is a pretty girl too but she seemed a little depressed , maybe she needs time to adjust or this isn't for her. but Juliet is a natural ( and she is so pretty & hot🔥😀).

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

how about replacing her with Zahia 🤔 

Zahia is a pretty girl too but she seemed a little depressed , maybe she needs time to adjust or this isn't for her. but Juliet is a natural ( and she is so pretty & hot🔥😀).

Better replace the whole crew there and move Juliet only there when she gets back at her old level...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Better replace the whole crew there and move Juliet only there when she gets back at her old level...

I like Monsoon, she is very attractive, and she has the potential to be great. but I am not sold on the guy, not sure if he is up to the task. 

This might be his chance to prove us all wrong. he has too pretty girls to help him with that. 😃

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The threesome together with Grant & Lisa is still one of the hottest things ever happened on VH

You aint wrong there Jab the girls couldn't get enough of each other was a great night. I think Grant thought his Christmas's had come all at once too lool.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

That's only 3 am I missing something lool

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Juliet Lisa Grant and Trixie hot 4some,Jan 12 in category Orgy on realm Juliet camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

• Like 1