Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Monsoon is in no way such crazy like some of you think. She got lucky she had a threesome experience once at Lisa place but that's about it. For me wrong decision giving them a place.

But Jabs you are one of the ones to promote getting them signed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

And this is exactly why time and time I keep harping on people who are so quick to yell "give them an apartment" after only being on cam once or twice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

And this is exactly why time and time I keep harping on people who are so quick to yell "give them an apartment" after only being on cam once or twice.

I have no problem admitting I was wrong at that point. Mea Culpa 😉

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Monsoon is in no way such crazy like some of you think. She got lucky she had a threesome experience once at Lisa place but that's about it.

It looked like Monsoon enjoyed sex with Neal very much with Lisa.
She went there from Marley to Neal. The problem seems to be the relationship with Marley, who did almost nothing at night with Lisa. Monsoon seems to be hanging on to Marley, for whatever reason.

The question is whether it is the other way around, it looks like Marley only uses her for cumshot. jmo

3 minutes ago, born1950 said:

It looked like Monsoon enjoyed sex with Neal very much with Lisa.
She went there from Marley to Neal. The problem seems to be the relationship with Marley, who did almost nothing at night with Lisa. Monsoon seems to be hanging on to Marley, for whatever reason.

The question is whether it is the other way around, it looks like Marley only uses her for cumshot. jmo