Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just caught up with all your comments having missed all the drama. Well that was some party. As Groomy says, will be interesting to see what happens next. At least this apartment is making the effort. No sleepathon here.

cb cams are a turnoff for me when I see that's what this is about anyway..I like the players here especially the new blond.. things seemed kind of natural  and interesting while he was grooming her but now that he turned on her it's kind of a turn off again..I prefer things spontaneous. . Watch on

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

The guests (except for the red hair girl) are back, but there is no sign of Kirill or Sofi 🙄 do they have a second home to stay in ?!🤔

2kjo.png

I would be surprised if either one of them fuck the blonde unless the red head is coming later 

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I would be surprised if either one of them fuck the blonde unless the red head is coming later 

The bald boy has no chance, I don't think blonde fancies him that much. the other one has to be very persuasive. 

P.S: Lets name the Blonde ! how about Krystin ??

Just now, bluewinner said:

The bald boy has no chance, I don't think blonde fancies him that much. the other one has to be very persuasive. 

P.S: Lets name the Blonde ! how about Krystin ??

I like the sound of krystin 

• Like 1