B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

You thinks also this night of 4some was a show?

Definitely...it turned out exactly the same as the last time The Rock was there, just with 2 different girls as the side show...Most of these events are a show...

• Like 1

So I see that Fiby is not a complete Failure, but I must add she was not very comfortable with "The Most Daring Damira" I don't think she is very comfortable with her own sexuality, let alone when someone else is the room with her when she is nude. Too bad for us and her actually as she will be missing out on some real fun, and remember.... live life to the fullest and have no regrets...… What happens on Vacation stays on Vacation.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I see that Fiby is not a complete Failure, but I must add she was not very comfortable with "The Most Daring Damira" I don't think she is very comfortable with her own sexuality, let alone when someone else is the room with her when she is nude. Too bad for us and her actually as she will be missing out on some real fun, and remember.... live life to the fullest and have no regrets...… What happens on Vacation stays on Vacation.

She's still a little uncomfortable but I think we will see better things from her very soon.  Damira will see to that. 😉

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

She's still a little uncomfortable but I think we will see better things from her very soon.  Damira will see to that. 😉

The only thing I want to see is --I heard that she shaved off her pubic hair---and I would like a much closer inspection to see how well she did 😜

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The only thing I want to see is --I heard that she shaved off her pubic hair---and I would like a much closer inspection to see how well she did 😜

In other words you want to get your face right in there?  How dumb do you think we are my friend?  We know your real motive. 😉