B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

Il y a 17 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

She's still a little uncomfortable but I think we will see better things from her very soon.  Damira will see to that. 😉

I don't think so, she seems to me like the next Diva and she makes Karla looked good b4 her bf came.

Judging from what I can see: lazy, sleep all day, go out and glued to her phone when she is back or earn some easy bonuses by doing massage shows (repeat this cycle until she eventually leaves).

Sexuality: zero for the cameras. A waste of room and bed. Typically RLC's decision-making.

WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT,  WASH / RINSE / DRY / REPEAT

= THE CYCLE OF RLC BARCELONA

33 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

You thinks up 24 hours for every day in 3 months it s possible make every time sometingh different?😏

you are absolutely right

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

For example? Every day sometingh different and interesting for ALL?

RLC's claim is Real Life, and in Real Life people do different things and unlike most, i don't think Real Life is boring.  When girls do the same things over and over again, that is not an example of Real Life.  it's just like when Rocco came to B4, I knew it was going to be the exact same shit as it was last time with the only difference being the planned 4some that he and Megan had with Belle and Nate.  The other night with Anabella and Debby was a given!!  In Real Life girls don't pile on a bed and eat fruit and then start some kind of show, that is as far from Real Life as it gets.  They could do all sorts of things to entertain the viewers that are not sexual in nature so that when the time comes and they want to have some kind of sex (planned sex) at least it will build up some anticipation.  Tonight when Sergio said "fruit on the bed of Megan" that was an automatic turn off in my opinion, because I know it is going to be another of their lame shows of some sort.  I could go on an on but i'm tired and i'm tired of typing!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC's claim is Real Life, and in Real Life people do different things and unlike most, i don't think Real Life is boring.  When girls do the same things over and over again, that is not an example of Real Life.  it's just like when Rocco came to B4, I knew it was going to be the exact same shit as it was last time with the only difference being the planned 4some that he and Megan had with Belle and Nate.  The other night with Anabella and Debby was a given!!  In Real Life girls don't pile on a bed and eat fruit and then start some kind of show, that is as far from Real Life as it gets.  They could do all sorts of things to entertain the viewers that are not sexual in nature so that when the time comes and they want to have some kind of sex (planned sex) at least it will build up some anticipation.  Tonight when Sergio said "fruit on the bed of Megan" that was an automatic turn off in my opinion, because I know it is going to be another of their lame shows of some sort.  I could go on an on but i'm tired and i'm tired of typing!

That's exactly what I do every time you and Sergio start chatting here .. It's the same every single day with no variations. Think if you could live as you say others should do.

• Like 3