B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

54 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

I fight with myself if I extend my ABO.
I have a dream.
RLC finds a way to bring "Kristy & Angel" back to us. No matter in which city.
Out of this mourning apartment # B2 must be the "Old Party Hell".:biggrin:

It's still more than a month for me until i need to decide, but at the moment I would not extend RLC. It's just way too much show and way too little real content. 

What surprises me most is that RLC is not adding more apartments. I thought they would have at least two more new places running at this point, but there seems to do nothing. 

Stella really made some steps down since her last visit at RLC (with her BF). There was a lot of life and also the camera got something to see. 

Obviously, now, she doesn't want her face to be visible while during her half involved masturbation show show. She moved te pillow to hide or ratate her head to the wall every time.

These Barcelona apartments are just plain terrible. 

1 hour ago, Dizzo said:

1516 Sofie is back

Sorry but I have been hospitalized for 8 days and have totally lost touch with what is going on.  I read Sofie is back but  have been hunting around and can't find when she left or where she may have gone.  Anyone have some factual info on that please? 

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry but I have been hospitalized for 8 days and have totally lost touch with what is going on.  I read Sofie is back but  have been hunting around and can't find when she left or where she may have gone.  Anyone have some factual info on that please? 

Sofie left at 6.8 (1103) with a big suitcase. And suddenly she is back, without a suitcase

7 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

Sofie left at 6.8 (1103) with a big suitcase. And suddenly she is back, without a suitcase

Thanks.  I have been searching replay and can't see her show up at any other GOV apartments so maybe a vacation back to family or shacked up with some gent.  Probably will never know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks.  I have been searching replay and can't see her show up at any other GOV apartments so maybe a vacation back to family or shacked up with some gent.  Probably will never know.

She went home for a "vacation" 

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Damn and she never invited me to go with her.  Thanks Noldus

She knew you were not available at that moment and she did not want to put any more stress on your heart 😏

Just popped in here to say glad to hear that you made it through and you are feeling better.  

I missed reading your posts--so welcome back to the asylum 😏

3 hours ago, happyone said:

She knew you were not available at that moment and she did not want to put any more stress on your heart 😏

Just popped in here to say glad to hear that you made it through and you are feeling better.  

I missed reading your posts--so welcome back to the asylum 😏

Thanks H1,  yes I did survive this time but it's just a matter of a short time before the next one and the chances of me surviving will dramatically decrease each time.  That's why I am in Hospice.  They only send you here to try and make your final days/weeks as comfortable as they can. 

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks H1,  yes I did survive this time but it's just a matter of a short time before the next one and the chances of me surviving will dramatically decrease each time.  That's why I am in Hospice.  They only send you here to try and make your final days/weeks as comfortable as they can. 

I did not realize that you were under Hospice care---I am totally familiar with that--my Father in Law, my Mother  in Law, my Step Dad (like my real father to me), and my Mom were all under hospice

the last being July 2017.  Take care and God Bless--God Speed.