B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

26 minutes ago, timber said:

I find candles and living room shows as annoying as the next person, but this is a hilarious post coming from someone who kisses Sofie's ass all over this forum. She certainly never ever lit candles, fucked up the lighting, carefully calibrated her angles, or did weird shows in the living room before. 😂 

Yeah she hasn't...I have plenty of video to prove it...but I guess if I was pissed off at someone who lead a guy (more than one, but one idiot more than once...lol) on a few times and didn't allow me to get my rocks of, then yeah it figures

Just now, maxfactor said:

Yeah she hasn't...I have plenty of video to prove it...but I guess if I was pissed off at someone who lead a guy (more than one, but one idiot more than once...lol) on a few times and didn't allow me to get my rocks of, the yeah it figures

Sofie has never done candle light shows in the living room? Are you serious? One of her staples is weird ass shows on the table with lots of candles everywhere.

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say with the rest of your post, but perhaps that's for the best...

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Candle light massage. How original. 😒 I'm dissapointed, Stella.

I am not sure if is appropriate to respond to you with my opinion--it might be deemed flame bating--so

I will just show myself the exit from the forum as I have in the past. :sad:

17 minutes ago, timber said:

Sofie has never done candle light shows in the living room? Are you serious? One of her staples is weird ass shows on the table with lots of candles everywhere.

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say with the rest of your post, but perhaps that's for the best...

Sofie has done "shows" everywhere in the apartment...the majority of which have been in her room.  These two are doing a "show" .  If you have not noticed...everyone in these apartments does shows at one time or another. You and your boy who liked your last post like to see guys involved and she don't do that the way you like...lol. So...you dislike her for it...therefor to bother any more with you is not productive.

43 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Candle light massage. How original. 😒 I'm dissapointed, Stella.

This time Stella stay is really a big disappointment. It's practically the same bullshit that the other girls pull. 

It's a real shame.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This time Stella stay is really a big disappointment. It's practically the same bullshit that the other girls pull. 

It's a real shame.

She only does stuff with guys (hers) from her last stay.  The fact that she is here again has made it painfully obvious.  She should stop the charade and not come back.  It's a girls house and girl/girl stuff happens.  Once with Irma in a show format in the pitch dark a couple of stays ago...pretty sure she got paid real good.  The night of the big party three years ago, she was the only one to pull the blanket over everyone when things got hot. (I have video)  No thanks Stella.

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sofie has done "shows" everywhere in the apartment...the majority of which have been in her room.  These two are doing a "show" .  If you have not noticed...everyone in these apartments does shows at one time or another. You and your boy who liked your last post like to see guys involved and she don't do that the way you like...lol. So...you dislike her for it...therefor to bother any more with you is not productive.

The fact that there are so many shows in this apartment (or better in all the Barcelona apartments) is a big problem, because it is simply extremely unrealistic. 

Sofie, is an extreme among all the girls, as her entire stay works like a great show without real life and real emotions. The problem here is not Sofie, but the concept that RLC sets in these apartments. It got worse and worse over the years and has now reached a point that is just ridiculously absurd. 

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

She only does stuff with guys (hers) from her last stay.  The fact that she is here again has made it painfully obvious.  She should stop the charade and not come back.  It's a girls house and girl/girl stuff happens.  Once with Irma in a show format in the pitch dark a couple of stays ago...pretty sure she got paid real good.  The night of the big party three years ago, she was the only one to pull the blanket over everyone when things got hot. (I have video)  No thanks Stella.

I hope that RLC will stop listening to people in this forum who hate guys. It's just stupid when hetro girls are made to perform pseudo lesbian shows on a site like RLC. It will always be artificial and dishonest, as it doesn't correspond to what the girls do in real life. 

The best would be to end all these stupid shows and invite girls who have a BF at home only as a couple. This places need a lot more guys (BF from home or local people). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

🙄

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. It's as spot on as the rest of your insightful posts. FWIW, if you told me I could choose between watching two girls who were actually into each other hook up or a guy hook up with a girl, I'd pick the girls. So...

I did, in fact, notice that these two were doing a show. It was pretty boring. My point was that Sofie has put on the exact same show many times, and somehow you weren't spamming the thread with posts about how terrible she is when she was doing it. She eventually gets around to doing shows that have more sexual activity in them, but it usually takes a couple of months. And then she just starts again at the beginning when she comes back. This was literally the first time that Naomi and Stella did anything together. So if you're applying the same standards you do to Sofie, you can start complaining in two or three months after they've spent 40-50 hours suggestively caressing each other's butts. 😄 Like Sofie, Stella has also done plenty of sexual things openly on camera. And I think she has actually gone further with a girl than Sofie ever has. 

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that there are so many shows in this apartment (or better in all the Barcelona apartments) is a big problem, because it is simply extremely unrealistic. 

Sofie, is an extreme among all the girls, as her entire stay works like a great show without real life and real emotions. The problem here is not Sofie, but the concept that RLC sets in these apartments. It got worse and worse over the years and has now reached a point that is just ridiculously absurd. 

I hope that RLC will stop listening to people in this forum who hate guys. It's just stupid when hetro girls are made to perform pseudo lesbian shows on a site like RLC. It will always be artificial and dishonest, as it doesn't correspond to what the girls do in real life. 

The best would be to end all these stupid shows and invite girls who have a BF at home only as a couple. This places need a lot more guys (BF from home or local people). 

The best thing would be is if RLC got rid of these Barcelona Girls Apartments and get back to focussing on Couples and Lesbians. The way it was when they began 7 or 8 Years ago.