B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The best thing would be is if RLC got rid of these Barcelona Girls Apartments and get back to focussing on Couples and Lesbians. The way it was when they began 7 or 8 Years ago.

Also I think that would be the right way. Only, I would not restrict it that strict. Sure, they need to go away from the shows and towards more reality. But that does not mean that other concepts beside the original couple apartments are not posible. 

It is important that the residents live in the apartment and not just spend time there. My personal favorite before the shut down of all the russian apartments was clearly the apartment with Kristy and the Angels. Some real friends share an apartment, without silly shows, but with a lot of life (including both female and male guests). 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

This time Stella stay is really a big disappointment. It's practically the same bullshit that the other girls pull. 

It's a real shame.

Candle massages has always been bullshit, no matter who pulls it. But I think Stella's stay has exeeded most expectations! Great, more open than ever masturbation! And she has had a couple of very nice nights with Gina. In fact, Stella is the tenant I watch the most lately, and she has certanly brought more life into B2!

Regard big changes to barca houses and make them more like in the past,it will NEVER happen as long old residents(that do the shows,massages,showers in candles lights crap etc)like Sophie,Stella,twins,Naomi continue return.Their presence for so long means one thing..rlc wants things like they are.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Candle massages has always been bullshit, no matter who pulls it. But I think Stella's stay has exeeded most expectations! Great, more open than ever masturbation! And she has had a couple of very nice nights with Gina. In fact, Stella is the tenant I watch the most lately, and she has certanly brought more life into B2!

Was that in the beginning of Gina's third tour?

Just bring new girls,let them be themselfs,don't put in contract the daily fake shows obligations,and also and very important..song bring back the same recycled half dozen girls again and again and again.Someone talked again Gina..yes bring her back for the 3,4 time to do the same thing she did all the other times😣.

16 hours ago, timber said:

🙄

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. It's as spot on as the rest of your insightful posts. FWIW, if you told me I could choose between watching two girls who were actually into each other hook up or a guy hook up with a girl, I'd pick the girls. So...

I did, in fact, notice that these two were doing a show. It was pretty boring. My point was that Sofie has put on the exact same show many times, and somehow you weren't spamming the thread with posts about how terrible she is when she was doing it. She eventually gets around to doing shows that have more sexual activity in them, but it usually takes a couple of months. And then she just starts again at the beginning when she comes back. This was literally the first time that Naomi and Stella did anything together. So if you're applying the same standards you do to Sofie, you can start complaining in two or three months after they've spent 40-50 hours suggestively caressing each other's butts. 😄 Like Sofie, Stella has also done plenty of sexual things openly on camera. And I think she has actually gone further with a girl than Sofie ever has. 

If you read what I said...I indicated that from my past three years of watching Stella, she has a clear pattern when it comes to girl stuff.  Or...with Irma once when she got paid to do it. Otherwise, she hides it as best she can.  Stella only did the nasty with her BF.  Hope that's simple enough for an idiot to understand.  BTW...Naomi has done just as many shows.  But oh I guess she's not Sofie.  BTW I am not a Sofie fan.  I do think that she puts out an effort, which is more than some others who are currently in the project or have been.