B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

I actually have maybe an hour or so to myself because the nurses and aids think I'm asleep.  I logged into RLC with the intent of surfing around to see what was happening but The first thing I saw is as far as I made it.  Replay of Sofie and Naomi from earlier tonight so I will post my thoughts on this for now. 

First of all I see a new girl with Stella and have no clue who it is but I'm sure it will eventually come to light.

As far as Sofie and Naomi tonight I haven't been a fan of either of them because their nightly rubbing butt shows are so obviously lame and fake.  Tonight I took the time to actually watch them.  I'm not good with words but here goes.  I don't think either of these girls could make it on their own in RLC but together I'm beginning to think they may work.  They are learning from each other or are at least getting better at faking it.  They are stepping up their game and people are watching them, including myself.  Tonight I watched them in the tub.  Progress was slow but by the time they got out they were seriously rubbing each other's pussies to orgasm.  Real orgasm or fake orgasm?  I don't know but they made it look like it could have actually been real.  Like I said, they are getting better at acting.  From the tub they progressed to the bed and continued the show and again I followed it.  Sofie likes Naomi's pussy and I don't blame her.  It's a great pussy.  Sofie used to just rub her butt and very lightly pass over her pussy but now she is aggressively rubbing it and actually stuck her finger in it a couple times.  She even gets her nose so close to that pussy sometimes that she could easily kiss it but won't.  I'm finding I like watching them more now simply because they give glimmers of hope that they will get better.  They may not but the hope is there and with their show getting a little bit better each time they might just surprise us one of these nights.  This is working for RLC.  Maybe the same kind of thing is starting to work in the other apartments as well.  I have no idea because I have been totally out of things for the past 2 weeks that I may never catch up.  Anyhow my point is that while it's obviously just a show between Sofie and Naomi it's at least starting to get a little more interesting to watch just to see how much better it could get.  I'm not trying to change anyone else's opinion.  I don't have enough time left to care, I'm just throwing my own thoughts into the mix.  I do wish they would learn how to kiss though.  Maybe they just don't want to pass their gum back and forth but they need to work on the kissing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, timber said:

You must have an entirely different memory of Polya than I do. I think her 2nd stay was one of the worst there's ever been in Barcelona. She was there for 4 months and was out at least 5 nights a week until 10 or 11 in the morning.  She got the other girls in the apartment jobs in clubs and would literally drag them out of bed to make sure they went out clubbing with her. She did almost nothing at all in the apartment.

Nothing against her as a person, but I think bringing her back would rank among the stupidest things RLC has done. And that's quite a high bar to clear. 😄

What you may not consider is that I am not interested in all the shows and teasing events in the Barcelona apartments. For me, RLC bringing back a girl like Sofie was the most stupid think RLC could do, because she act like a 24/7 show robot without emotions and without any real life. Polya had at least shown in the past that she could be more (even though it may have been a long time ago). 

I'm also not one of those who cry around here when a girl spends a few nights partying somewhere else. What is important to me as a voyeur is that we can see a part of her RL on camera. Maybe even something unexpected and therefore exciting. One very important element is that the residents do thinks that actually matters for them. There were weeks with Polya in the project that had had more content as all the time combined that Sofie is there, because it actually had some meaning (real relationship, real friendship or real emotion). That is what RealLifeCam should be about. Not, if a girl is 24/7 in the apartment and do her shows according to schedule.

I'm hoping for an apartment more like the one Kristy's and the Angels had. Sure, sometimes the girls were not at home for a few days (maybe even spent time in the apartments of their BF or visited someone else), but they Always had a realistic part of their life in the apartment. With Girls like Polya, Stella and Gina in an roomate apartment, we could actually see some real parties with some real Friends and some real fun. It would be so much more as we get all the time with the current GOV Setting, that I wonder why you do not alt least consider this possibility. 

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I actually have maybe an hour or so to myself because the nurses and aids think I'm asleep.  I logged into RLC with the intent of surfing around to see what was happening but The first thing I saw is as far as I made it.  Replay of Sofie and Naomi from earlier tonight so I will post my thoughts on this for now. 

First of all I see a new girl with Stella and have no clue who it is but I'm sure it will eventually come to light.

As far as Sofie and Naomi tonight I haven't been a fan of either of them because their nightly rubbing butt shows are so obviously lame and fake.  Tonight I took the time to actually watch them.  I'm not good with words but here goes.  I don't think either of these girls could make it on their own in RLC but together I'm beginning to think they may work.  They are learning from each other or are at least getting better at faking it.  They are stepping up their game and people are watching them, including myself.  Tonight I watched them in the tub.  Progress was slow but by the time they got out they were seriously rubbing each other's pussies to orgasm.  Real orgasm or fake orgasm?  I don't know but they made it look like it could have actually been real.  Like I said, they are getting better at acting.  From the tub they progressed to the bed and continued the show and again I followed it.  Sofie likes Naomi's pussy and I don't blame her.  It's a great pussy.  Sofie used to just rub her butt and very lightly pass over her pussy but now she is aggressively rubbing it and actually stuck her finger in it a couple times.  She even gets her nose so close to that pussy sometimes that she could easily kiss it but won't.  I'm finding I like watching them more now simply because they give glimmers of hope that they will get better.  They may not but the hope is there and with their show getting a little bit better each time they might just surprise us one of these nights.  This is working for RLC.  Maybe the same kind of thing is starting to work in the other apartments as well.  I have no idea because I have been totally out of things for the past 2 weeks that I may never catch up.  Anyhow my point is that while it's obviously just a show between Sofie and Naomi it's at least starting to get a little more interesting to watch just to see how much better it could get.  I'm not trying to change anyone else's opinion.  I don't have enough time left to care, I'm just throwing my own thoughts into the mix.  I do wish they would learn how to kiss though.  Maybe they just don't want to pass their gum back and forth but they need to work on the kissing.

So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that Sofie and Naomi were boring because they are "lame and fake". Now, you found out that they have become better in acting so they fake show has improved? Sure, they still need to work on the kissing? WTF?!? 🤣😂

Why not just kick this show girls out of the project and cast some girls that do not need to learn how to fake something, because they do not pretend but just do it for real? Why not cast some real lesbians, if they want to have some girl/girl sex on camera?

Sometimes it's really sad how some people here nice talk the biggest bullshit RLC is doing with the GOV apartments. Why the fuck defend something that is fundamentally wrong. WTF?!? 🤐

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that Sofie and Naomi were boring because they are "lame and fake". Now, you found out that they have become better in acting so they fake show has improved? Sure, they still need to work on the kissing? WTF?!? 🤣😂

Why not just kick this show girls out of the project and cast some girls that do not need to learn how to fake something but just do it for real? Why not cast some real lesbians, if they want to have some girl/girl sex on camera?

Sometimes it's really sad how some people here nice talk the biggest bullshit RLC is doing with the GOV apartments. Why the fuck defend something that is fundamentally wrong. WTF?!? 🤐

Why not just kick this show girls out of the project and cast some girls that do not need to learn how to fake something but just do it for real? Why not cast some real lesbians, if they want to have some girl/girl sex on camera?

That's what I've wanted since I first joined in February.  I would love to see RLC get much more real girls in these apartments but it just isn't going to happen.  RLC doesn't give a shit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

That's what I've wanted since I first joined in February.  I would love to see RLC get much more real girls in these apartments but it just isn't going to happen.  RLC doesn't give a shit.

Ok. I'm sorry, but i couldn't really figure that out from the text above. 

I hope you can forgive me, but your text was really funny, considering that real life cam should be exactly the opposite of fake shows. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Ok. I'm sorry, but i couldn't really figure that out from the text above. 

I hope you can forgive me, but your text was really funny, considering that real life cam should be exactly the opposite of fake shows. 

No need to be sorry, maybe I could have worded it a little better but being loaded with pain meds makes it difficult sometimes. 

The fake shows are all total bullshit but it's honestly all we are going to get from RLC.  If a few of the girls start trying to make their acting look a little closer to real that's about the best we can hope for and all I was trying to say.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

No need to be sorry, maybe I could have worded it a little better but being loaded with pain meds makes it difficult sometimes. 

The fake shows are all total bullshit but it's honestly all we are going to get from RLC.  If a few of the girls start trying to make their acting look a little closer to real that's about the best we can hope for and all I was trying to say.

I really think it's the wrong way to improve the quality of the Shows, because the goal should be to have no shows at all, only real life. 

Anyway, I wish you a good recovery. 

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Meanwhile, I renew my wishes so that you can recover soon, as far as Sofie is concerned, you must know that they did exactly the same things in the last stay in which he was with Naomi, in fact maybe they were even more pushed, but, like now they were clearly false

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

With Girls like Polya, Stella and Gina in an roomate apartment, we could actually see some real parties with some real Friends and some real fun. It would be so much more as we get all the time with the current GOV Setting, that I wonder why you do not alt least consider this possibility. 

you are obviously a dreamer!  if they had their own apartment it would be just like all the rest of the BS you see everyday.  the only way RLC can pull themselves out of the downward spiral they are on is to offer fresh content with fresh girls, not the same old content they are offering with the same old has beens they have.

19 hours ago, timber said:

You must have an entirely different memory of Polya than I do. I think her 2nd stay was one of the worst there's ever been in Barcelona. She was there for 4 months and was out at least 5 nights a week until 10 or 11 in the morning.  She got the other girls in the apartment jobs in clubs and would literally drag them out of bed to make sure they went out clubbing with her. She did almost nothing at all in the apartment.

Nothing against her as a person, but I think bringing her back would rank among the stupidest things RLC has done. And that's quite a high bar to clear. 😄

She did bate maybe once during those 4 months, and even that while wearing a stupid mask.