Techy Stuff: Tips, How To's, Tutorials, Software, etc.

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Dunno whether it is just me but when i start any browser the first page to load seems to take a long time but thereafter anything loads instantly. Anyone else experiencing this?

Nope, it's all you. :angel: Just kidding. I'm not having that problem, but I
can only speak for me.

Just for interest I have just installed the "Brave" browser and must say am impressed. Whilst being chrome based, what ain't now, it seems to be very quick. Has it's own built in ad blocker and tracker blocker which works brilliantly thus letting pages load very quick and you can import all your bookmarks and passwords no problem. And doesn't spy like bloody chrome.

Anyone else tried it yet?

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just for interest I have just installed the "Brave" browser and must say am impressed. Whilst being chrome based, what ain't now, it seems to be very quick. Has it's own built in ad blocker and tracker blocker which works brilliantly thus letting pages load very quick and you can import all your bookmarks and passwords no problem. And doesn't spy like bloody chrome.

Are you on cellphone or computer?

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeh me!!!😀

On 10/11/2019 at 1:31 PM, Robwin said:

16 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Eh,ahem,!!!!good morning Rob pal how's it going,it's a beautiful morning right now.👍

Yep that Brave thingy's good👍😀

I thought about trying it sometime ago, but never got around to it. Maybe
I'll give it a go. Thanks.

• Like 1