B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

30 minutes ago, firewall said:

I bet on nothing, for me this is more a trap made by rlc  to bring her brother here and the majority of people will think this is her boyfriend and will sub for see more

Firewall my friend they aren't just brothers..they are twins😉.The thing is that seems rlc will not pay them for do more,and sex in cams is probably the most expensive to pay to any resident,so at least till now look s like they will behave(in house)like brothers.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Firewall my friend they aren't just brothers..they are twins😉.The thing is that seems rlc will not pay them for do more,and sex in cams is probably the most expensive to pay to any resident,so at least till now look s like they will behave(in house)like brothers.

welcome in the rlc family 🙂 but personaly I really don't care to see her twin  brother here zzzzzz

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe it's just me that come from a fucked up place, but is it really that awkward for siblings to see each other naked? I wouldn't react much on that, but maybe it's just me that come from a very relaxed family.

Twins..now more serious..no brothers look one to another or touch the way they touch one another or even the body language says all..unless is some crazy incest stuff iuksss.As i said prior it will depend of rlc if they will be brothers or not in house.We could be seing another Fidel case were(thankfully rlc put him out after all the hide with her in room without cam).

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe it's just me that come from a fucked up place, but is it really that awkward for siblings to see each other naked? I wouldn't react much on that, but maybe it's just me that come from a very relaxed family.

no it is all about how you have been educated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

welcome in the rlc family 🙂 but personaly I really don't care to see her twin  brother here zzzzzz

Hehe,if he is another Fidel don't horry he will be out soon enought.In this case(if is the case) Its better just to see the girls walking naked around the house without horries a dude is planted there😅.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,if he is another Fidel don't horry he will be out soon enought.In this case(if is the case) Its better just to see the girls walking naked around the house without horries a dude is planted there😅.

exactly, fidel was maybe the brother of the other girl 🙂 (I don't remember her name) 

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

no it is all about how you have been educated.

True,but have you watched how they touched one another..and how he looks to her and vice versa..the body language..in this case my almost 40 years of life experience put things pretty clear.They are no doubths twin brothers😉.

Just now, firewall said:

exactly, fidel was maybe the brother of the other girl 🙂 (I don't remember her name) 

Nobody cares about her name after what she did with him(hide in room etc)and she never returned hehe,on top of that she had to pay the motel till they leaved🤣.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nobody cares about her name after what she did with him(hide in room etc)and she never returned hehe,on top of that she had to pay the motel till they leaved🤣.

yes like Leia did whith her boyfriend few months ago in B2 :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes like Leia did whith her boyfriend few months ago in B2 :biggrin:

Kinda.But in Fidel case him and her had no intention to pay for a motel,they just want to stay in house,hide  for sex when they wanted in room and enjoy,but people aren't dumb and Fidel was out faster than we say caragounis😅.