B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If the dude is brother of her then they are really close..the way he touched her leg..and she touched his chest..not brothers stuff😅.

You really had me worried for a minute--I thought she touched his leg and he touched her chest--never know with this translator 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Brother sleeps in same bed with TOPLESS Numi.................????........................

🤡    If he is her brother, then they're a very  close family  !!!

exaclty like lia/mia 🙂 they are twins apparently  I believe noldus, hope this is not a bad joke of noldus 😁

8 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Any proof that he is her BROTHER  ???😉

Never seen any brother touching her sister leg like he did..and her the same..This are a special type of brothers..twins😁.arnold schwarzenegger laughing GIF

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Will rlc pay the twins enought for some sex in cams or wil they just go cheap way and give us nothing in cams.

I bet on nothing, for me this is more a trap made by rlc  to bring her brother here and the majority of people will think this is her boyfriend and will sub for see more

14 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Any proof that he is her BROTHER  ???😉

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Never seen any brother touching her sister leg like he did..and her the same..This are a special type of brothers..twins😁.

Maybe it's just me that come from a fucked up place, but is it really that awkward for siblings to see each other naked? I wouldn't react much on that, but maybe it's just me that come from a very relaxed family.

• Like 1