B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I can see the likeness but the behaviour is just a little weird? I saw someone mentioned that maybe it depends on how the siblings are brought up, I do see some siblings are more intimate with each other compared to the rest but I also wonder what is RLC trying to achieve here.

Other than being nice & providing free accommodation for him, why are they also muting this apartment at the same time when it is already dull? 

I don't see it as wierd at all. Stroaking a sister isn't sexual. It's just stroaking! Am I the only one from a family where that isn't wierd?

• Like 1

With us it is also kept loose, we go with the whole family to naturist, which in Germany anyway makes no problems.
Why should not the brother sleep with his sister in a bed?
Who knows if a 'move' is not imminent? Aurora 💘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Twins, but not identical. They are boy - girl, you see? Pretty elementary biology.

True ! Even when they look identical the sex rules that out. I was referring to their facial structure and similarity . 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Gess he also being paid..the lame rlc massages startedbored blah blah blah GIF.

In truth, I think this thread has been working on lame messages for a very long time. I think I'll go visit Old Dude's and have a shot of whiskey. See you there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In truth, I think this thread has been working on lame messages for a very long time. I think I'll go visit Old Dude's and have a shot of whiskey. See you there.

enjoy your whiskey.See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 1

Congratulations to actual b1 gang,you just become like all others Barca residents..of the mild,fallow the script "sheeps".How about next the two girls give a "sexy" back massage to brother..so much endless and never seen possibilities......shiba inu sleeping GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, studev3131 said:

Whether he's her brother or not, things have slowed to a crawl in this apt while he's been there.  They need to hook him up wiht one of the B4 girls or something.

LMAO catching up before I go to bed and i read your post.  yeah, throw him to the wolves cuz that's what they would be doing if they hooked him up with any of the current crop of Barcelona girls.  so, i just have to ask myself if he is not a big boy and can't make that move on his own without sicking the bitches in heat on him.  i guess time will tell but until then, keep the funny pages rolling 🙂