B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

Most of the time not really an issue, because a zoom in camera can show more detail. It's a balance thing. 

What I really find unfortunate is when RLC has all three (or two) cameras in an bedroom showing almost the same angle. This is really a wasted opportunity. 

Cam 10 is really an issue because all 3 times when Megan💗 bated Belle💗💗 the point of interest Belle's pussy was off screen as She often is when they fuck. Camera positioning and choosing zoom level is probably a lot tricky than it looks. They messed up badly during Belle's stay in B4 because they did have one great camera but there was no other angle to capture her exercising. All beds really need 3 cams but at least that bed in B4 has 2 now. Don't you think I mentioned that to them?

Here it is clear that the room lacks a camera on the other side of the bed especially when Belle and guests often perform to the mirror which is what they enjoy but we don't see so much. However the 3 cameras do give different views in that room so really my only issue is the zoom on Cam 10. The girls are aware of the camera positions and do their best to give us good views but maybe not be quite aware how much zoom is being used. For instance the relatively new (2 years ago) camera in Sofie's room, Cam 10 zooms almost to the end of the bed and we have seen with Sofie and Naomi and previous occupants what good and complete views that provides. However if might be due to the position of that camera it is easy to achieve than that in Belle's room.

One room which has been improved is Stella's room but even then the camera across the bed, I feel was in a better position previously as it gave a good view down the bed as well as across and now the view down the bed from that side is of only about half of it. It is very nice to see Stella's arse in the air but the rest of her great body and beautiful face is cut off. Personally I like to see the whole girl if possible and in the B2 LR heads get cut off in quite a few situations and I don't mean just when near the camera when it is unavoidable. 

• Like 1

Well that's the 5th time in 27 hours Belle💝's Pretty Kitty has been attended to, not counting herself, which is pretty impressive by anyone's standards. 

My turn next☺️

Only joking 😁, Nate☺️. I know she's all yours. ☺️

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there are numerous cameras that are the exact same way in different apartments/house.  i've been told that the camera in Belle's room that is mounted at the foot of the bed, cuts off at least 2' to 2.5' and Belle lays there most of the time and even has a lot of her sex there.  my point is, any camera that is pointed at a bed should capture the entire bed and not leave off any part of it!  it's just another classic example of how RLC just doesn't give a shit!!

No the one filming from the foot of the bed does not cut off anything, only the one in the ceiling filming down.

OT Rocco is back in B4. And I see Megan💗 is already on top of things 😀

Or maybe On Topic as we may have another repeat of that Super Hot night with Belle💗💗 and Nate😀

I can only hope. I would hope it is just those 4. More than that is a crowd and the atmosphere was so good between them.

56 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No the one filming from the foot of the bed does not cut off anything, only the one in the ceiling filming down.

i'm talking about the camera that is directly at the end of the bed and you being a watcher of RLC should know exactly what camera i'm talking about!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm talking about the camera that is directly at the end of the bed and you being a watcher of RLC should know exactly what camera i'm talking about!

Fatboy the camera at the end of the bed is cam#9 and does not cut off a thing. Now cam #10 over the bed is to far forward and zoomed in to much. That is why about the last 2 foot of the bed does not show.