B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

24 minutes ago, eab9b09ce2fa427 said:

video ples

Hi eab (you have a complex name) Too much risk is involved in posting videos. RLC have many methods of identifying the poster. Some people are brave so one day it might happen.

• Like 1

On 14/8/2019 at 11:07, Sergio said:

Ho visto la bella figura di merda che questi ragazzi hanno fatto, vorrei dire a queste ragazze che forse è meglio andare con le persone con qualche anno in più, che certamente hanno più esperienza e sicuramente vengono a fondo, se si vuole veramente posso inviare loro il mio numero di telefono

Your experience it s don t have hard dick? Maybe was possible see all 2 girls have woman days so..

52 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

So it s not possible find video of this night BB?

I don't know what's in the Premium area of CC but I doubt if people are willing to risk it. Sometimes you find night's like this around the internet but when you do the sites are often full of spam. I used to post a lot of pictures but only from the free cams and even then RLC managed to block my IP a few times.

6 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Your experience it s don t have hard dick? Maybe was possible see all 2 girls have woman days so..

Well that guy isn't among the most positive posters on the board.

Whether he likes it or not Nate and Rocco are the BFs of our pixies, Belle💗 💗 and Megan💗

Personally I am very happy about that. they both appear to me be good caring guys who look very fit. Nate has had health problems for just over a month but he has still played a strong part. He has had sex with Belle successfully on many occasions including twice in a day just a couple of days before the second 4some. It must be even tougher for the guys in front of the camera but we are lucky all 4 get on so well and have confidence in and understanding with each other.

The first 4some in B4 was incredibly hot, one of the hottest things ever witnessed on RLC and that is not just me being biased, but in B5 they left it a long time before starting and the audience had expectations which they did not have before. It was still very hot and one I hope might be repeated once more before Rocco goes home and I applaud all 4 participants. It is just easier for girls to look good. And as I have said on here before many criticise the boys because they are jealous.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that guy isn't among the most positive posters on the board.

Whether he likes it or not Nate and Rocco are the BFs of our pixies, Belle💗 💗 and Megan💗

Personally I am very happy about that. they both appear to me be good caring guys who look very fit. Nate has had health problems for just over a month but he has still played a strong part. He has had sex with Belle successfully on many occasions including twice in a day just a couple of days before the second 4some. It must be even tougher for the guys in front of the camera but we are lucky all 4 get on so well and have confidence in and understanding with each other.

The first 4some in B4 was incredibly hot, one of the hottest things ever witnessed on RLC and that is not just me being biased, but in B5 they left it a long time before starting and the audience had expectations which they did not have before. It was still very hot and one I hope might be repeated once more before Rocco goes home and I applaud all 4 participants. It is just easier for girls to look good. And as I have said on here before many criticise the boys because they are jealous.

I totally agree with you i saw more confortable all in the first night and also last, i would like see all in one appartament, i like understand what they tell and enjoy look this hot couples

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Oh it s arrived Rocco2, also you have big dick and fuck more or are just another older try make young up computer?

I like it when you get pissed off, you're really funny