Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

6 minutes ago, zapedzki said:

dommage que D ick n'a pas essayer de pénétré masha elle été excitée à fond ça fessai longtemps quelle n'avais pas vu le loup lol   

Patience ce n'est que le début ils viennent juste d'arrivé et c'est déjà hot, le loup est dans la bergerie et ne vas repartir sans croquer la poule mdr ::)

6 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

A thought I have for thinking! Now they will do it with Jane & Dick 5? 6? 7? times. Then when they leave what will happen? Will constant love partners change? Or will it go back to masturbate again? 🤔

Well for the 1st coupla days they girls will have trouble walking...😏

1 hour ago, hockeylover14150 said:

what are they waiting for

The next chapters,think in weekend things will go all the way,depends how much time the couple will stay,if they stay a week then could take even longer for things go all the way.Let me Gess..masha played a little with Dick maybe bj..Jane got apart from them.maybe she got sick or something..then things end with dude sleeping in a bed..the two girls in another.Would be their usual thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolfI would prefer to watch a documentary about butter than watch this couple,to bad this was the choice.Hopefuly will be short vacations.

If you are looking for one, I recomend this. It's old but good. Shows the basics. From cows on mountain pastures, to milk, and then stirring it into butter. It's an advantage if you know norwegian, but you can see the process.

🏞️🐄👩‍🌾🥛🔄🧀

😜

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

RLC is so predictable,  I think everyone saw this move coming. Idk I welcome the new entertainment but J+D were never really my cup of tea for the most part. Next it will be Nelly and Bogdan. Im really looking forward to N+B though so hope they stay longer than J+D.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

If you are looking for one, I recomend this. It's old but good. Shows the basics. From cows on mountain pastures, to milk, and then stirring it into butter. It's an advantage if you know norwegian, but you can see the process.

🏞️🐄👩‍🌾🥛🔄🧀

😜

Hi ed2, excellent humour appreciate that, Two Thumbs up 👍👍