Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Today, as soon as the young blond girl visitor arrives at the apartment with a large suitcase, Masha comes out of the bathroom with a towel to greet her. She got out of the apartment and as soon as the girl came out the door they put a small bag inside the apartment and Masha went out of the apartment with the towel about 5 minutes equal to some clarifications for the new guest girl equal to not hear Dick. Very strange things happen!

huh? I don't get what happened exactly.

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

While Masha and Dick were playing on couch, BJ etc, was Jane in apartment or did she 'happen' to go out and leave them alone?

Hi Robbo, if you follow the time line of the chat you joined sometimes you will find the answers you want without asking questions, the answers are often closer than you think, just need the be read .:angel:

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

While Masha and Dick were playing on couch, BJ etc, was Jane in apartment or did she 'happen' to go out and leave them alone?

Didn't watched but bet was the usual in rlc..Masha was with him..his partner left them alone to do the stuff(probraby gona yo livingroom or to some corner of bathroom)..very used method used in rlc specialy in GOV houses.Forgeted the "magic water"..usualy they need it to do things.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, novidades said:

Great! Do you speak Russian? Do you have a selfie with them? 

ahah...no selfie....when i met them, i felt very embarassed, i don't know what to do, because in real they are not like famous people, I can't stop them saying something like "hey guys, i know you" :-))  I don't speak russian but i think she can talk a little italian, maybe next time if I see her alone, maybe i can try to know her

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, zuoaide a dit :

ahah ... pas de selfie .... quand je les ai rencontrés, je me suis senti très embarrassé, je ne sais pas quoi faire, car en réalité ils ne sont pas comme des personnages célèbres, je ne peux pas les empêcher de dire quelque chose comme "hey les gars, je vous connais ":-)) Je ne parle pas russe mais je pense qu'elle peut parler un peu italien, peut-être que la prochaine fois si je la vois seule, je peux peut-être essayer de la connaître

moi j ' ai croisé Dieu ....un homme  normal ....on a bu une bière ensemble 

11 minutes ago, zuoaide said:

ahah...no selfie....when i met them, i felt very embarassed, i don't know what to do, because in real they are not like famous people, I can't stop them saying something like "hey guys, i know you" :-))  I don't speak russian but i think she can talk a little italian, maybe next time if I see her alone, maybe i can try to know her

In Paris? Even a photo of them? Next time take one photo, even a bad one or people won't believe You!