Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

Ho god..i was right,guest girl in house(the skinny unattractive one),not seing masha..maybe she gone with her mom traveling,gess we just have to give this house as lost.Masha can't do her life in cams,sinse she broke up with d&s she only manages do bring this guests and so the lame bate shows.Honestly would had been better if d&s stayed and she leaved.Rip Italian house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rightly he says ze81! Let us go and Masha and let apartment close . RLC eventually lost the game with Italian apartment, and I see that it can not find quality and attractive people's to put in apartments. A thousand times better lived Dasha & Sasha and Masha was leaving. Once Masha has so many obligations and is then out and can not provide RLC should proceed to untie. My friend ze81 to say these days, but unfortunately no one to hear. Pity. RLC has finally arrived and the bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..i was right,guest girl in house(the skinny unattractive one),not seing masha..maybe she gone with her mom traveling,gess we just have to give this house as lost.Masha can't do her life in cams,sinse she broke up with d&s she only manages do bring this guests and so the lame bate shows.Honestly would had been better if d&s stayed and she leaved.Rip Italian house.

I told you yesterday it will be a succession of boring guests and masha will continue her solo bating show during this time this is the program of this apartment,

rlc have the opportunity to bring new couple here but no they prefer to stay in this infinite boring circle

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I told you yesterday it will be a succession of boring guests and masha will continue her solo bating show during this time this is the program of this apartment,

rlc have the opportunity to bring new couple here but no they prefer to stay in this infinite boring circle

And this one is the cheapest guest girl in line,she will stay at least some weeks.Agree with you fire.I don't care about Masha but i want her to stay because of sister and a couple other girls,but even those do nothing and all the true fun masha and those girls have is outside off cams,fok the bates shows.Close this place or even better put a new couple in it.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

An apartment where only depression can cause you when you watch !

Don't horry my friend,later at night We gona be "spoiled" with more fake lesbian shows in the several barca houses and of course a couple girls will open legs in bed directly to cams for a couple hours,what more could we want right.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I never like to say anything bad about anyone, BUT, I have to say that I don't think there is enough makeup  anywhere to help that guest girl. I watched her apply layer on layer, and it just didn't work for her. Just my opinion. I must have been hoping for the best for her, and I was board.

6 minutes ago, dlar26 said:

I never like to say anything bad about anyone, BUT, I have to say that I don't think there is enough makeup  anywhere to help that guest girl. I watched her apply layer on layer, and it just didn't work for her. Just my opinion. I must have been hoping for the best for her, and I was board.

I guess all you need now is maybe a saw, a little sand paper, some glue, nails and a hammer.to be creative 😏