Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Depends how you see it. Yes, definitely, but also not really. I usually love the most normal things. It's just that most normal people usually find completely normal things to be rather gross. Normal people like things that are perfect or special, instead of average and normal.

Normally :biggrin:

• Like 1

This apartment would be gouged together a song . For example :

Lyrics: Dasha                                   

Music: Sasha                         

Interpretation: Masha                      

Production mananger:  Mother (Mashas)                                   

Cleaning -Scene:

NewBlond Guest (just for them does)

😂😀😜

• Upvote 1

I quit this house the moment i seen "mom" lauded in sofa cleaning her teeths,that basicaly was the perfect picture of this house..gone "down the toilet".My hopes..Masha and her shows,the nuns,mom to leave and house be given to a new couple that actualy does their life in cams,bring their friends in etc,and of course that have a sexual life,not bate shows to cams,but more natural stuff.At this point i don't even care for Masha girlfriends that i like so much..they also can leave for good😂.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I quit this house the moment i seen "mom" lauded in sofa cleaning her teeths,that basicaly was the perfect picture of this house..gone "down the toilet".My hopes..Masha and her shows,the nuns,mom to leave and house be given to a new couple that actualy does their life in cams,bring their friends in etc,and of course that have a sexual life,not bate shows to cams,but more natural stuff.At this point i don't even care for Masha girlfriends that i like so much..they also can leave for good😂.

That sounds promissing for me. 😉

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Meanwhile, I think that RLC is simply done. There's nothing worth watching and there doesn't seem to be anything new coming. 

Maybe, I am wrong, but to hope that RLC now suddenly has some great people for this or any other apartment could really be far too optimitic. There is a reason why Masha is still in the Project or why they keep such boring people like Asia&Hakeem. I guess, It's because they can't find anything better outside of russia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Meanwhile, I think that RLC is simply done. There's nothing worth watching and there doesn't seem to be anything new coming. 

Maybe, I am wrong, but to hope that RLC now suddenly has some great people for this or any other apartment could really be far too optimitic. There is a reason why Masha is still in the Project or why they keep such boring people like Asia&Hakeem. I guess, It's because they can't find anything better outside of russia.

RLC is dead. It died when Zoya left. Now it is just even deader.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Cant say you are wrong,if they wanted to revamp things thing at least a few more houses would had been open already and probably they would recycle less the same half dozen residents,and Masha place is otehr case were something already had been done but instead house seem to slowly painfully dying.Maybe they know that with without all  those important Russian houses and residents(and all those guests)things were "doomed".The Russian house were very important,thanks to those houses we could see a lot of more open guests and visits,without them we just see on each or other more close side guests(in Spain mainly).Tuff times.

• Upvote 3