Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

At least  th guest leaved.Masha won't start a new life in cams,she will just do shows and rest will be done outside(like she did last night),the guest leaved..that means one thing..soon a new replace guest will arrive(not new,Probrably just one of the two,three workers Masha got),hopefully mom will leave also,to much time in house.

The shows She making for money not for her own pleasure  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

The shows She making for money not for her own pleasure  

Absolutely,they look always prepared and almost like..it's time to work.To bad she doesn't do things naturally anymore.

• Upvote 1

Masha know that even that was with Sasha & Dasha many nights stayed overnight outside the apartment. Clearly it had several parallel relationships outside the apartment. It seemed from the various swinging and the behavior of men in various guest passed from this apartment that was ruthless in the sex industry. It is now almost six months since the last time you saw having sex with a man in the apartment and then started the ridiculous and false sex shows. Masha and RLC make a big mistake if they think that passes   even the paint of this apartment.  

It is good to understand the responsibility that this apartment circle closed some time ago and we would not say a bye bye to Masha and see a young couple with an appetite at the apartment. 

Since I see that mismanagement by the RLC holds good for all apartments. You lost the game. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Mashas mother prepares to depart. Waiting for Grandma's arrival now?
 🤔😉😜

Mama checked out - bags and all - at 13:32 local time.  Too bad - as senior ladies go, she had a good body and moved very well.  Too bad a BF didn't come over to get it on with her.   Now Masha is on her own again.

1 hour ago, Bruno7 said:

Too bad a BF didn't come over to get it on with her.

Nah. Her hair-do and make-up was far too Russian for me. Not sexy. But I don't like the daughter either, so I should probably just shut up. Miss Dasha, though. I like small tits and slim, but well-trained bodies. So I miss Nelly too. And Zoya, as I already mentioned. And Taya. Oh, fuck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone there said:

Nah. Her hair-do and make-up was far too Russian for me. Not sexy. But I don't like the daughter either, so I should probably just shut up. Miss Dasha, though. I like small tits and slim, but well-trained bodies. So I miss Nelly too. And Zoya, as I already mentioned. And Taya. Oh, fuck.

I'll head over to VHTV, which I hate, but at least they have Mira of @Mira&Henry fame. She is the queen. The only one left to adore.