Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

Man this is so depressing,who would tought Masha final days online would be with her mom resting in livingroom sofa cleaning her teeths😣.Congrats for Sasha&Dasha for leaving with some level.

• Like 1

Κατά την προετοιμασία τής εξόδου Dasha & Sasha ήταν πολλοί αυτοί που έλεγαν οτι το διαμέρισμα θα πάρει ανοδική πορία με την έξοδο τούς. Δυστυχώς έγινε ακριβός το αντίθετο. Είναι ότι ποιό χειρότερο και καταθλιπτικό υπάρχει στην RLC !

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Who is the little girl in there now?  Does she have a body without the clothes?  She looks too little right now.

She is very petite, but shes not without forms. She has quite a nice butt, actually. Cute face. I think boobs too, if she didn't always face away in the shower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Live musical performance by Masha while mom records and cats sing.

Never seen a creature like that cat. It's ugly as hell. Looks like a shaven rat that has been run over by a dual-wheeled truck a couple of times. And it squeeks and cries out loud. If I ever saw anything like that in my house, I'd shoot it with a shotgun, spray it with pesteside, and call NASA to warn them about an alien invasion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Never seen a creature like that cat. It's ugly as hell. Looks like a shaven rat that has been run over by a dual-wheeled truck a couple of times. And it squeeks and cries out loud. If I ever saw anything like that in my house, I'd shoot it with a shotgun, spray it with pesteside, and call NASA to warn them about an alien invasion.

Hahaha you are right, have a verry ugly cat :))

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, happyone said:

Isn't that a little unusual for you 😉

Depends how you see it. Yes, definitely, but also not really. I usually love the most normal things. It's just that most normal people usually find completely normal things to be rather gross. Normal people like things that are perfect or special, instead of average and normal.

• Like 1