Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

13 hours ago, firewall said:

@HarleyFatboy like i said it will be the return of many old rlc tenants during the next months and years,

don't know when we will see new people on rlc !

Don't know about Years.  RLC could be a Flash in the Pan within a Year or Two.  They've Pissed a lot of their Membership off.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rod001 said:

22H30 Currently Jane give a massage to Masha in SR, it's me or RLC have added news cams for replace the old ??, the quality is very good now :angel:

Spray Windex on the Cam Lens makes quite a difference.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Spray Windex on the Cam Lens makes quite a difference.   :biggrin:

Lol excellent but not sure it's that, it's five years the same, and now that's i think it's a little longer for the first maintenance when they regularly put the cams off for... it's new cams  :tongue:

Indovinato in parte, Jane che non  così bisex come Masha , ieri sera ha massaggiato, lei era vestita, Masha e gli ha succhiato un pò i capezzoli. Poi lei dormiva e Masha sul divano ha "sedotto" Dick che per si e limitato d un mega pompino....

Oggi prima scopata di Jane e Dick, veloce in camera: sempre porca. A proposito, nello scontro diretto tra 2 donne con i uomo, al momento mi sembrano pari sul pompino, nel senso che tutte e due lo prendono in bocca fino in fondo, Jane un po più con fatica Masha con disinvoltura:L'altra volta si erano scambiati le donne, Masha  con Dick e Jane con Sasha, ma i filmati disponibili sono sfuocati e in bianco e nero... se stavolta Masha si fa scopare con la luce, vediamo fra le due chi è più porca....

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

If you are looking for one, I recomend this. It's old but good. Shows the basics. From cows on mountain pastures, to milk, and then stirring it into butter. It's an advantage if you know norwegian, but you can see the process.

🏞️🐄👩‍🌾🥛🔄🧀

😜

Hehe,that actualy looks more interesting than J&D,later gona give it a look,trust me😁.

Today, as soon as the young blond girl visitor arrives at the apartment with a large suitcase, Masha comes out of the bathroom with a towel to greet her. She got out of the apartment and as soon as the girl came out the door they put a small bag inside the apartment and Masha went out of the apartment with the towel about 5 minutes equal to some clarifications for the new guest girl equal to not hear Dick. Very strange things happen!

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Today, as soon as the young blond girl visitor arrives at the apartment with a large suitcase, Masha comes out of the bathroom with a towel to greet her. She got out of the apartment and as soon as the girl came out the door they put a small bag inside the apartment and Masha went out of the apartment with the towel about 5 minutes equal to some clarifications for the new guest girl equal to not hear Dick. Very strange things happen!

Seems is a friend of masha,to me looks like the next girlfriend nun in line,nothing can be done.