Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Poor cats,who will give them food.Sad as fok.

I've been looking around for the cats but haven't seen them yet. I really hope they left them a good amount of food. Poor cats must be so confused with D&S gone and all these random people coming and going from the apartment.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I've been looking around for the cats but haven't seen them yet. I really hope they left them a good amount of food. Poor cats must be so confused with D&S gone and all these random people coming and going from the apartment.

Indeed,they are suffering a lot,Sasha was always with them and now they are always alone,Masha and th couple left westerday afternoon and still didn't returned,probably the pets food and even water in end.Cats usualy eat everything they see and don't reserve food for later..so probably no food all day:(.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

The disgusting couple took many of their luggage with them. I wish the cats had food. Too much neglect on the part of RLC !

Masha is Completely derailed,only wants party and craziness.Of course "drug" couple doesn't help her getting better.Hope the couple took all their luggage and don't return.Regard the cats..if she doesn't return till morrow midday i will call rlc about it,hope others do the same.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AntEater said:

They should put the vacation sign up because Masha and the couple on vacation (J&D) have gone on vacation. I can hear the poor cat crying/calling out right now 😞

So sad.Hope someone in rlc staff likes pets and do something.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha is Completely derailed,only wants party and craziness.Of course "drug" couple doesn't help her getting better.Hope the couple took all their luggage and don't return.Regard the cats..if she doesn't return till morrow midday i will call rlc about it,hope others do the same.

Friend ze81 I do the same thing I do! We've given them many opportunities and things are getting worse. Especially now that I have seen that they are recycling the old rubbish that they present as guests  I decided that I would never give them a cent again for their fake shows. i'll try with vhtv which look which is real.
 As Masha turns Dick to camera for some consecutive days, and writes on he's belly  about how many% his bird's recovery has come to show just how fake and fake they are all around. From that moment on I have annoyed them all the more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,they are suffering a lot,Sasha was always with them and now they are always alone,Masha and th couple left westerday afternoon and still didn't returned,probably the pets food and even water in end.Cats usualy eat everything they see and don't reserve food for later..so probably no food all day:(.

My daughter and her husband have two cats and they have feeders and water fountains that allow the cats enough for 7 - 9 days. I go over to their house every other day and the cats are doing fine. Not sure this is how Masha's cats are taken care of but it is possible to leave your cats for more than week and they will be fine except they also miss the interaction with the people.

• Like 3

LOL c'est ballo sa mère à nettoyer tout l’appartement du sol au plafond elle c'est donner du mal la pauvre et maintenant sa va sentir la merde les chats vont pisser sur le mobilier et chier ou vomir sur la moquette ils auront du boulot RLC demandera peut-être que masha paye si l’appartement et dégradé 

LOL it’s ballo her mother to clean all the apartment from floor to ceiling she is giving trouble the poor and now her will smell shit cats will piss on the furniture and shit or vomit on the carpet they will have work RLC will ask can-be that masha pays if the apartment and degraded

• Like 2

There has been far too much disruption in the Forum Topics over the past week or so.  This has got to come to a Stop immediately.

Every Member has a Right to Express their Opinion in a Respectable Manner so Logic Suggests if your going to Quote a Post then Answer the Member in a Respectable Manner.  This going after another Member because one doesn't share the same view only creates chaos in the Apartment Boards and Generates Reports.  If your going to answer a Post in a disruptive manner just to get some sort of feud going then I suggest you take your Post over to Rants and Flames and call out who you want over in that Topic.  Also Tenants and their Guests or Boyfriends have Names please use them.

When a Disruption Happens a Moderator or Myself will make a Post in the Topic where the issue is. When you're told to End It or Take it to Rants and Flames it's best to do so.  Any further Disruption after that Post will be Greeted with a Warning and a Possible Trip to the Time Out Chair. For those who don't know what a Time Out Chair is, that's where Your Posting will be Suspended for a certain length of time depending on what transpired. So Please Read the Forum Rules and Govern them Accordingly. They are Posted in the Pinned Section of Each Topic.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 3

Al momento ancora Dick fuori uso, seso zero. Delusione totale, speriamo in Carla e Leora,la prima perchè sta provando a giocare con un mega dildo rosa , la seconda perchè ieri ha trovato un dildo nero e subito lo ha provato