Sallie & Robert (2019) Part #1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, life+90 said:

I hope it's a party that includes swaps.(real 3some,real 4some).Btw I'm just hoping.I want to see them having sex together (Sallie and Peter, Robert and Sura)

Only thing I know is lighting and cam quality will be bad and you won't see a thing. 

10 hours ago, life+90 said:

I hope it's a party that includes swaps.(real 3some,real 4some).Btw I'm just hoping.I want to see them having sex together (Sallie and Peter, Robert and Sura)

I don't know what they will do here, but when they were on Spygasm , I remember them fucking other couples, and it was not a big deal to them . 

I remember once Sallie was up for elimination, so she offered to have sex with three guys at the same time, but unfortunately no-one tipped her and it didn't happen, and she was eliminated from the project. she was very upset and cried a lot . poor girl didn't know she was gonna live in that house, long after Spygasm's death 😂 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know what they will do here, but when they were on Spygasm , I remember them fucking other couples, and it was not a big deal to them . 

I remember once Sallie was up for elimination, so she offered to have sex with three guys at the same time, but unfortunately no-one tipped her and it didn't happen, and she was eliminated from the project. she was very upset and cried a lot . poor girl didn't know she was gonna live in that house, long after Spygasm's death 😂 

Guess Sallie won't even be there at the party

• Like 1