Nadia & Obi (2019) Part #2

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could really be as sign for a depression. Make a nice party for her to cheer her up would be cool. Not being alone and with friends usually helps

yes and find a boyfriend too, when you don't feel well and in bonus you are under the projectors I can understand it's not simple,

it's two weeks also she is not connected on cb , when you have not the envy to work it's not a good sign too

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could really be as sign for a depression. Make a nice party for her to cheer her up would be cool. Not being alone and with friends usually helps

Probably that's why she had friends there with her in last days

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why is it always the French here not writing English? All other nationalities here right in English. I won't use translation only for those particular posts...

there is also frequently in the rlc topics people write in spanish italian and some german too, very rarely some chinese 😁

sometime it's necessary to speak in own language for explain better the things it's more easy but personaly I try the maximum to write in english

where I can find the videos in the archive of nadia/brian in their first apartment? there is no section for them in the list?

this is so complicated for find the videos of the old apartments when vh not keep a section for them in the list 😏

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

where I can find the videos in the archive of nadia/brian in their first apartment? there is no section for them in the list?

this is so complicated for find the videos of the old apartments when vh not keep a section for them in the list 😏

finally found them, they are in the same section of moosoon/marley this is ridiculous it's not complicated to let one section forever in the archive list with them and create a new one for the new tenants !