Nadia & Obi (2019) Part #2

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tell me who does not write English? The most people are not writing English are the French

I translate French, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and
God only knows how many others. Those are just the ones I recall off
the top of my head.

And, it literally takes mere seconds to do. Triple-click to highlight up
to an entire paragraph, press Alt+C and there's the translation right
under the foreign language. And, in color. No copy and paste, no
opening another site, don't even have to click an icon or button. Just
easy peasy right there in the post. Example.

C'est aussi simple que cela, si je me trompe pas, il est comme toi, il n'est pas membre premium de vhtv, les petites images proviennent simplement des vignettes des caméras payantes
It's as simple as that, if I'm not mistaken, it's like you, it's not a premium member of vhtv, the small images are simply thumbnails of paid cameras

Thanks to Moos for the French.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

@Sparkles: and check the tweet she posted 24 h ago

"cheers) now I can work stably again) "   this is strange we don't know all the verity with what happened in their last apartment

Yes, i saw that yesterday.. Probably with all the personal and with the house problems they (or her) decided to follow other path.. Speciall looking for last time obi was online this last opening

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, i saw that yesterday.. Probably with all the personal and with the house problems they (or her) decided to follow other path.. Speciall looking for last time obi was online this last opening

I know all the verity now I have spend 10 mn to talk with obi on cb and she tell everything about what happened:

* they were kicked out by the owner because the owner didn't know  there were cameras inside the apartment !

* obi and nadia were in the street this night and lisa helped them

* obi is back in her old apartment she have keep for live alone before enter in vh

* they will be not on VH during the next two months and maybe they will return on VH after but not sure

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

I know all the verity now I have spend 10 mn to talk with obi on cb and she tell everything about what happened:

* they were kicked out by the owner because the owner didn't know  there were cameras inside the apartment !

* obi and nadia were in the street this night and lisa helped them

* obi is back in her old apartment she have keep for live alone before enter in vh

* they will be not on VH during the next two months and maybe they will return on VH after but not sure

The two firsts i think groomy already had clarified being that.. when they arrived at Lisa
Yes, guess they are doing well at least have a break because all this getting in and getting out and moving stuff is stressful. They could enjoy the rest of the summer and then re-think their decisions

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

The two firsts i think groomy already had clarified being that.. when they arrived at Lisa
Yes, guess they are doing well at least have a break because all this getting in and getting out and moving stuff is stressful. They could enjoy the rest of the summer and then re-think their decisions

yes because they are not lucky for the moment they are good girls they deserve better than this

• Like 1