Nadia & Obi (2019) Part #1

47 minutes ago, groomy said:

Or they are go out of business. Now 0 Lisa&Grant apt online. And in general, expediency is questionable. They are below level - which makes money now in VH.

Yes that is a possibility too for sure. I hope Anica & Joel will stay. 

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Or they are go out of business. Now 0 Lisa&Grant apt online. And in general, expediency is questionable. They are below level - which makes money now in VH.

agree. not much has happened there at all. camming & nothing else. and not even much of that. between chloe, obi, & nadia i can only remember 3 or 4 times of actual sex. that type of non-activity makes me forget to even check them out.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

agree. not much has happened there at all. camming & nothing else. and not even much of that. between chloe, obi, & nadia i can only remember 3 or 4 times of actual sex. that type of non-activity makes me forget to even check them out.

Based on what I saw the night that they had the party and two guys slept over, I can tell obi, & nadia have great potentials. Unfortunately it was all about that night. Not sure why they did not continue the path. 

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Based on what I saw the night that they had the party and two guys slept over, I can tell obi, & nadia have great potentials. Unfortunately it was all about that night. Not sure why they did not continue the path. 

There was either, boring parties, ridiculous webcamming or nothing at all at this place...

23 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was either, boring parties, ridiculous webcamming or nothing at all at this place...

image.thumb.png.29023e40506cd915a0788cb5c36e1194.png

image.thumb.png.8f5728da6fa368459a60b21f8dbfc080.png

Boring?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only exception and the only time Obi had sex there

Don't we all like exceptions? Like how Logan fucked the shit out of Em? 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Haha yes that was one of the greatest moments there 😄

I can mention a few exceptions, but somehow I feel I shouldn't.

Quite contrary to Leah, Nadia has potentials for exceptions. She just needs more time...