Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

Piper loved fucking with his girl friend last night..she had her nervous dancing all night..Haris does not deserve that girlfriend. I thought Haris was gonna start hemorrhaging last night he wanted to jump piper so bad..girlfriend just nervous danced..comical... hunter seems oblivious to the whole thing..

Here are some observations after I saw the videos of these days happenings on this room:

Hunter, Haris & Piper have good chemistry together, they seem close friends.

They did some sexual things only to attract viewers as they looked the cameras all the time.

They didn't do full sex cause as Haris told ''No money, no honey'' (VHTV must not pay them enough).

Also, Piper was the one refusing all the time to have sex with Hunter.

Hunter has clearly a bisexual side as he was the first to touch Haris dick -first move- (act I didn't spot the first time) and I can see it in the way he acts and walks now. He seems more free and confident of himself.

Piper is ok about the guys playing together, I don't think the guys are ready yet to go all the way and do more stuff.

The new guy Haris acts on his own way. I think he likes Hunter but he is good friends with Piper. So what he takes from them is a plus. On a sidenote he seems more horny than them as he likes to jerk on the couch most of the time lol. 

Let's see how things develop from here.