Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

from what I read here, most people prefer to watch swinging actions . the question is why the VHTV is not attracting swingers to their project instead of everyday normal people, who are uncomfortable with doing what viewers demand. 

one answer might be there are not enough swingers who apply to join the project, or they are just of certain age bracket and unattractive, or maybe people lie when they apply for it and pretend they are in open relationship and then carry on with their lies by having pretend fake parties and orgies. 

IMO it's more the failure of the VHTV management who can't recruit exciting , attractive talents to deliver what they are selling. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MelissaSergio said:

you all say that we are bad and do not have parties every day.  do you think it’s so easy to find people who go under cameras ??

You have two people there with you Andrew &krista but you never do a foursome with them why not?

Also what about craig&bethany 

And the other people who came to your parties I think one of the guys name is ante or anto?

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, MelissaSergio said:

you all say that we are bad and do not have parties every day.  do you think it’s so easy to find people who go under cameras ??

we say to not have fake parties!! daniel and dominessa  is robotic, people start to not like them cause they do it for money, we say go to parties and invite people that are free and enjoy it,isa bart for example.mira henry.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MelissaSergio said:

I would never go under the camera. I have great respect for you and all that you have at your residents. It takes a very secure and confident person to do what you do.

• Like 4

Just now, moonlight89 said:

we say to not have fake parties!! daniel and dominessa  is robotic, people start to not like them cause they do it for money, we say go to parties and invite people that are free and enjoy it,isa bart for example.mira henry.

noice ok GIF

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

These people are all friends of friends and they all know how the scam works. They have a great teacher. 

The big issue is that VHTV doesn’t find talent or new managers, they rely on the managers they have. Since these managers are dependent on the friends and acquaintances of the tenants, it makes for a rather generic, typical, pool of talent. 

Finding people who swing and don’t cam to Charurbate all the time is hard to find in this day in age I think. 

Perhaps the bigger issue is the way VHTV pays. It incentivizes the tenants to string out their progression over time. In general, once a tenant hits their peak of progression they decline into boredom. What’s left to reveal once you’ve see it all they’ll say. 

People don’t want swinging and orgies just for the sake of them. Bonnie is clear proof of that. They want their favorites to swing. Trust me the talent is quite worried about giving it all away and having nothing left of interest but themselves and feeling the need to constantly having orgies to survive. It’s doom unless they have another source of income or can become managers themselves. 

witch scam? how can you call it scam? or you have mental issues? vh is a product, you like buy!!! you dont like it, move on, to what you like!!! simple as that, what scam are you talking about??? if people try to have parties and fail its not a scam its life!!!! if people try to make their best to increase their income of a project is not scam is also life!!! also as melissa mentioned do you think its eassy to put your sex swinger orgies under 24/7 broadcast?????

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

witch scam? how can you call it scam? or you have mental issues? vh is a product, you like buy!!! you dont like it, move on, to what you like!!! simple as that, what scam are you talking about??? if people try to have parties and fail its not a scam its life!!!! if people try to make their best to increase their income of a project is not scam is also life!!! also as melissa mentioned do you think its eassy to put your sex swinger orgies under 24/7 broadcast?????

It's a preplanned schedule orgy but no swinging 

They don't have to swing all the time in no one is trying to force anything it's just the samething when they do bring people 

Midnight everyone gets in there underwear card games and 4am schedule sex while melissa sits on her phone

Just dont piss on my head then tell me its raining 😁