Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

That’s what they all say and then these teasers pull the same trick again time and time and people get sucked into watching only to get burned in the end. At this point it’s laughable how easily the take the money. Maybe soon they won’t even bother with the sex part. The hours of tease money is probably enough to live on. 

Not me

Plus melissa doesn't even have sex anymore at least not at her apartment but at isa&bart or daniel&dominessa 

She allergic to sex basically now

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

No, just anguished because she can’t stop reading CamCaps and it’s fucking with her that people are disappointed with what they do. Maybe a disclaimer poster on the wall that says, ......

Well I hope she reads this because after that party which was plan so people can stop with the natural bullshit (theories)

They basically read what we wrote then said here is your party now go fuck yourself 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

No, just anguished because she can’t stop reading CamCaps and it’s fucking with her that people are disappointed with what they do. Maybe a disclaimer poster on the wall that says, ......

I think they are just trying too hard. they should just accept the fact that they are not swingers. just relax and be who they are , no one expect them to do what they don't like or are not comfortable with. 

every now and then Isa&Bart have a non sexual gathering with their friend, and no-one ever complains about the lack of sex or anything else. we just watch them or not. it'd be ok for them too if they choose having non sexual parties. 

hopefully VHTV can recruit some more adventurous couples, so people who like to watch swinging action can be happy too. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think they are just trying too hard. they should just accept the fact that they are not swingers. just relax and be who they are , no one expect them to do what they don't like or are not comfortable with. 

every now and then Isa&Bart have a non sexual gathering with their friend, and no-one ever complains about the lack of sex or anything else. we just watch them or not. it'd be ok for them too if they choose having non sexual parties. 

hopefully VHTV can recruit some more adventurous couples, so people who like to watch swinging action can be happy too. 

You are wrong in that part. And there is a lot of comments showing that when they totally assume what they are.. Probably that's their problem because nobody complains on others don't swinging and having the same parties

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The whole crap about yesterday was all about people expecting them to do what they very clearly will NOT do, with some people actually trying to make some kind of argument that M/S should swing because certain people expect them to.

Also when you say more adventurous couples, there are currently 8 couples on VH that full swing and hardly anybody makes posts in their threads.

• Like 6

Honestly, there's only one couple I'm not going to name that has never ever modified their encounter scripts, everyone else at some point has changed their script because they've done what they wanted at the time and I find it extraordinary. You can't repost anything to Melissa or Sergio, maybe they're a little tired but we already know that they can get out of the set script, just like Isa and Bart and Leonie and Barney. I go on and I will continue to love Melissa and Sergio is a great man!

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

if they stop pretending they are into swinging game. there wont be any expectation . for example, does anyone at this point expect Nicole and Karl to swing ? ... I really don't think so.

I don't think they are pretending being anything, they are just having fun the way they want..  it's some  who watch that creates that fantasy and it's from there that comes the delusion, not from what they do. 

does anyone at this point expects janice&olivia&connor&colin swap?? why not?? they also have sex side by side for months, and even worse because the guys already had orgies.. but still, nothing there about "expectactions"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if they stop pretending they are into swinging game. there wont be any expectation . for example, does anyone at this point expect Nicole and Karl to swing ? ... I really don't think so.

NIcole and Karl are a boring couple that has zero social life. That's like saying M/S should stop inviting friends over so people don't expect them to swing which I think is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

actually they dont try, they have accepted the fact they are not swingers, do you see them swinging? that they gather and have sex one next to eachother doesnt make them swingers, and they dont do nothing that they dont like,and they do exactly what they are comfortable with,no one ever complains about isa and bart is cause they have passion,cause they invite one couple and they interact with that couple passionately,you see enjoyment/pleasure/flame/excitment.where isa and bart are boring? (in this big shitty partys, and i do believe they would rather not be there,but well friends circle etc) soon or later will come another couple and we will get obsessed with them, its a cyrcle,unfortunately now its a bad time for vh audience,but i do believe things gonna change soon or later, and when that new couple will arrive will take everything by storm 🙂

• Like 1