Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry do not get me wrong. Nothing personal against you. Groomy said it here. Of course you could not read it all. Peace my friend. 

no , I did not take it personally. I had read the Groomy's post ! 

what I meant was, people take VHTV twitter account as the official source of information about what is going on in VHTV's apartment, where as a user's speculation and news are less reliable. so when user X says it's a meeting and VHTV says it's a great party, most people tend to believe the official source. anyway, It's not as big deal as we have made it here😁 hopefully next time they'll have a great party and we all will enjoy it . 

P.S: are you and Groomy employees of VHTV ? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, here's the numbers. This is the average number of posts per day since their first post.

#1 Sparkles - 49 posts per day

#2 Jabbath - 43 posts per day

#3 Amy3 - 30 posts per day

#4 Spying1 - 29 posts per day

#5 Noldus - 28 posts per day

#6 BBsq69 - 17 posts per day

#7 Ze81 - 15 posts per day

#8 StnCld316 - 14 posts per day

Please inform Sparkles and Jabbath that they spend too much time here as well. Thanks you! 😁

Omg!!! you are reading what you want to read and listening what you want to listen, you are beyond salvation. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

no , I did not take it personally. I had read the Groomy's post ! 

what I meant was, people take VHTV twitter account as the official source of information about what is going on in VHTV's apartment, where as a user's speculation and news are less reliable. so when user X says it's a meeting and VHTV says it's a great party, most people tend to believe the official source. anyway, It's not as big deal as we have made it here😁 hopefully next time they'll have a great party and we all will enjoy it . 

P.S: are you and Groomy employees of VHTV ? 

Agree with you. Sometimes their tweets are misleading. Employees? No not at all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As for this! You better be very careful about suggesting that it's ok or understandable for someone to threaten my life. I don't take this lightly and neither does @Admin! I have every right to be here and post comments in this forum.

Fully agree. I said it already a little earlier. We can argue as much as we want but threaten people or attacking their private life is just an ultimate no.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You just don't get it! These apartments will ALWAYS have the implication of "will they swap". It will happen today if there are 3 or more people here, it will happen tomorrow if there are 3 or more people here. It will always be the case. This is their chip! They played it and since it's been played the expectation is there and will always be the expectation. They can do whatever they want to. I am NOT telling them what to do. I'm just telling you like it is. Every time there is an encounter of 3 + people and nothing happens, it will be considered a disappointment regardless of what they intended to do, regardless of what the Twitter idiot says.

In this case there are many places with that "feature" 😉

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, here's the numbers. This is the average number of posts per day since their first post.

#1 Sparkles - 49 posts per day

#2 Jabbath - 43 posts per day

#3 Amy3 - 30 posts per day

#4 Spying1 - 29 posts per day

#5 Noldus - 28 posts per day

#6 BBsq69 - 17 posts per day

#7 Ze81 - 15 posts per day

#8 StnCld316 - 14 posts per day

Please inform Sparkles and Jabbath that they spend too much time here as well. Thanks you! 😁

from what I have seen, Sparkles and Jabbath , mostly post pictures, whereas you post more essay like text😁😜 so on average you probably spend more time on each of your posts.

having said that I don't think that's a bad thing. you have your believes and are not shy to express them, sometimes I agree with your point of view and sometimes I don't. but I like to see your posts here anyway. my only friendly advice to you is: don't take things too seriously here, and try to have fun instead off arguing with everyone all the time😄🤤

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alley barber said:

WOW, 20 pages in 24 hours. I have done a stupid thing and read most of it. What a bunch of absolute FUCKERY. It’s enough to scare off anyone to participate in camcaps, both users and tenants. You all read way to much into everything. 

thanks! That's exactly the reason why i don't post here. I am reading this forum for a long time and have a subscription from VH from almost the beginning on. I usually come here just to see if somebody posted some new information about what's going on in the apartments, especially from people who can understand them. This thread here is a great example why i won't participate more here. I would fastly be sick of running into arguments with some of those that have posted here. Especially topics like "how does this forum influence the tenants", "are they doing it for the money", "why the hell are they not doing this or that", "they need to progress (whatever that means!?)", "the free cams are shitty placed" and many more. These are all topics, where everything has probably been said more than ten times. I only wish, the admins would stop these kind of discussion whenever they come up. It's just not worth it. I do not want to waste my time with such discussion, so i will probably stay quiet again after this post.

I do have my opinions on all these topics and i just want to mention one of them. We have no right in criticising the tenants. Even if they announced a big party and nobody actually comes, i don't see any reason to complain. Things in life sometimes just turn out different than planed. That's the way it is. We pay for the possibility to see them on cam 24/7 and nothing more. As for me, they don't need to walk them around naked all day. I would actually be happy if they did not do this. Also, i enjoy watching them doing normal stuff, which i know is boring for most of you. As many of them do not seem to have a regular job, their job is VHTV. And they have every right to do whatever they think works out for them to get their share. If you do not like what they are doing, swtich to another apartment or cancel you subscription. It's really that easy!

We all know, that some of the tenants are reading the forum and sometimes even participate here. With this in mind (in my opinion) some of the post here are way too much and not respectfull at all. Of course, the tenants should be able to overlook or just ignore them. That's easy said, but the truth is probably different. We are dealing with real people and respect is obviously something, that some of the posters here need to learn. You should have in mind, that most of the tenants try to entertain us in a way, that works out for them and they probably hope for us. You are not forced to watch anything you do not like or think it's not worth watching.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

from what I have seen, Sparkles and Jabbath , mostly post pictures, whereas you post more essay like text😁😜 so on average you probably spend more time on each of your posts.

Basically only that, i don't write bibles.. but even that will start to decrease.. 

1 minute ago, chrd12345 said:

thanks! That's exactly the reason why i don't post here. I am reading this forum for a long time and have a subscription from VH from almost the beginning on. I usually come here just to see if somebody posted some new information about what's going on in the apartments, especially from people who can understand them. This thread here is a great example why i won't participate more here. I would fastly be sick of running into arguments with some of those that have posted here. Especially topics like "how does this forum influence the tenants", "are they doing it for the money", "why the hell are they not doing this or that", "they need to progress (whatever that means!?)", "the free cams are shitty placed" and many more. These are all topics, where everything has probably been said more than ten times. I only wish, the admins would stop these kind of discussion whenever they come up. It's just not worth it. I do not want to waste my time with such discussion, so i will probably stay quiet again after this post.

I do have my opinions on all these topics and i just want to mention one of them. We have no right in criticising the tenants. Even if they announced a big party and nobody actually comes, i don't see any reason to complain. Things in life sometimes just turn out different than planed. That's the way it is. We pay for the possibility to see them on cam 24/7 and nothing more. As for me, they don't need to walk them around naked all day. I would actually be happy if they did not do this. Also, i enjoy watching them doing normal stuff, which i know is boring for most of you. As many of them do not seem to have a regular job, their job is VHTV. And they have every right to do whatever they think works out for them to get their share. If you do not like what they are doing, swtich to another apartment or cancel you subscription. It's really that easy!

We all know, that some of the tenants are reading the forum and sometimes even participate here. With this in mind (in my opinion) some of the post here are way too much and not respectfull at all. Of course, the tenants should be able to overlook or just ignore them. That's easy said, but the truth is probably different. We are dealing with real people and respect is obviously something, that some of the posters here need to learn. You should have in mind, that most of the tenants try to entertain us in a way, that works out for them and they probably hope for us. You are not forced to watch anything you do not like or think it's not worth watching.

Hey welcome. We are happy for every new poster here. So feel free to have fun with us