Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Condor now can suck his mate dick since he looks so desperate... 

Ante is serious trying to talk her into it from how it looks 

They need to stop melissa or Sergio needs to tell dude to leave 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Ante is serious trying to talk her into it from hiw it looks 

He is forcing her for doing something for "hours".. When she started to make out in the LR with condor the guy went there naked, jerking off at their side to impress her to grab his dick, more then once she refused
And even when krista&andrew was talking to her he went there to spoil their talk because he and his mate was naked and wanting the lady to go serve them. 
But this is him.. He already ruined the moment that andrew&bianca had one time because he wanted to fuck her

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Ante is serious trying to talk her into it from how it looks 

I think she likes Condor but I am losing respect for him..he is trying too hard to do a 3 some she doesn't want.. Ante meat stick needs to back off..never liked that guy ..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

I think she likes Condor but I am losing respect for him..he is trying too hard to do a 3 some she doesn't want.. Ante meat stick needs to back off..never liked that guy ..

x2 since his first visits to d&d 
She is ok with Condor like happened last night.. But guess condor may be in debt with the guy to have this behavior 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

x2 since his first visits 
She is ok with Condor like happened last night.. But guess condor may be in debt with the guy to have this behavior 

It looks like that or condor is trying to be more notice on VH so he can get an apartment of his own

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

x2 since his first visits 

well he thinks everything is there for the taking....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

It looks like that or condor is trying to be more notice on VH so he can get an apartment of his own

Well for how she was tonight he should have kicked out the other dude from the room and she would have give him two rounds.. even being connor... But like that was just two dudes jerking off in bed 

This whole party seems like it was a plan for this so called threesome I'm surprised melissa &Sergio is allowing this to continue to happen she doesn't want to they need to step in 

I'm starting to lose respect of all of them

• Like 1