Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

51 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How many times she tried to removed him over her?? how many times she rejected him??? how many times she only accept condor involving with her??  how many times he had to grab her hand to her touch him?? 
You also need to see his past behavior to understand what he is.. but i understand why you like him and what he offers to you

When you see (not saying that was what happened here) a girl being raped in a site from this type like already happened you will forget that excuse of "this house is not a prison. she could have run". 

Don't forget that you only see 1 frame per second in each 20 seconds.. you see 3 frames in 1500 frames that a minute have

Unless the guy actually assaulted someone or raped someone, with all due respect, you should shut up about rape. The guy is aggressive I'll admit that. Probably too aggressive. But I saw no rape, no assault and I didn't see him try to detain her or force her to do anything. This is you just being judgmental because of some past events involving past people, both of which have nothing to do with tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Unless the guy actually assaulted someone or raped someone, with all due respect, you should shut up about rape. The guy is aggressive I'll admit that. Probably too aggressive. But I saw no rape, no assault and I didn't see him try to detain her or force her to do anything. This is you just being judgmental because of some past events involving past people, both of which have nothing to do with tonight.

Read the part between (...) was very clear on purpose about that part  and to who may thought my comment was for that