Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I agree with you in this subject.

But I'm telling you again.She could have run from there.This house is not a prison.

For example:He couldn't touch the other girls that much.

How many times she tried to removed him over her?? how many times she rejected him??? how many times she only accept condor involving with her??  how many times he had to grab her hand to her touch him?? 
You also need to see his past behavior to understand what he is.. but i understand why you like him and what he offers to you

When you see (not saying that was what happened here) a girl being raped in a site from this type like already happened you will forget that excuse of "this house is not a prison. she could have run". 

Don't forget that you only see 1 frame per second in each 20 seconds.. you see 3 frames in 1500 frames that a minute have

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How many times she tried to removed him over her?? how many times she rejected him??? how many times she only accept condor involving with her??  how many times he had to grab her hand to her touch him?? 

When you see (not saying that was what happened here) a girl being raped in a site from this type like already happened you will forget that excuse of "this house is not a prison. she could have run". 

Don't forget that you only see 1 frame per second in each 20 seconds

First of all, She could tell Condor that she absolutely didn't want him, and left with a clear attitude like the other girls.
Condor persisted, but the girl did not leave.It's a simple thing.
Also thanks for the info.

Please,Don't judge people with every second you see there.

Just now, life+90 said:

First of all, She could tell Condor that she absolutely didn't want him, and left with a clear attitude like the other girls.

lool ok... it explains a lot 😉 

9 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Maybe she want to be in vh and if she live she will forger it in her life 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nounou said:

Maybe she want to be in vh and if she live she will forger it in her life 

I do not know.Everything is possible.But I can't comment on things I haven't heard.I wish I knew Russian.
It is not possible to understand people only from their behavior.

4 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I do not know.Everything is possible.But I can't comment on things I haven't heard.I wish I knew Russian.
It is not possible to understand people only from their behavior.

Someone post a pic of condor sleeping and the girl bisides him. You have to see it to understand 

• Like 1

Just now, nounou said:

Someone post a pic of condor sleeping and the girl bisides him. You have to see it to understand 

Also If people who don't know their language say they understand them only through their behaviour,I don't believe them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

Also If people who don't know their language say they understand them only through their behaviour,I don't believe them.

I don't understand every think it is what we thought until someone translate what they talk and every think